• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Those two will end up being loaned out somewhere on deadline day and stink the place out for whoever they sign for.
I just hope like you that if any of them manage to stick around, they’re thrown out the first team setup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cheers Nuno for messing this up i hope there some option at least PL clubs might activate it if he do well

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Obligation to buy please, we’re obviously desperate to move players out now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Was hoping we hit 100M sales mark but with Tavares loan can't see anymore. Lokonga also going on loan the rest are also getting us almost nothing

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Teams when they see its @EDU they have to deal with:

tongue-flapping.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe it. £13m down the drain because he had second thoughts and wanted to move to Birmingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom