• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

early talks about 20M pounds option to buy.
never mind fab said it's 12M pounds option.
090907DE-A319-4D45-8710-EDCD92135822-771x398.jpeg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So stupid to make such a low option to buy.

Imagine he has a good season, so 12m would be nothing.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This is one time when I'll actually say Edu and Garlick have had a stinker. £12m buy option after a £1m loan fee? Outrageous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i was expecting something like 20M at least but i mean we demanded 15M and nobody tried to pay that hardly they'll pay 20M next summer anyway.

we'd be lucky if they give us 12M also.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they were ready to give us 12M but this guy got funny ideas rejected them so he go to Aston Villa we should have forced him to accept the nottingham bid

of course Nottingham took advantage of it we need to be more ruthless with players.

Ljonin

How much did we pay for him?

12 million option to buy, what an idiotic deal. Why go for any of our players when you can just wait it out until Edu is in desperation mode?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I’m confused - why do peeps think we could have gotten 30m for Tavares?

His loan didn’t go great did it? I thought it started well and then just kept pointing south?

Reactions: A_G

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
The first time we got linked it was for around 20m.

12m just about breaks us even, no? I honestly don't care much. He was a cheap punt, etc.

Yeah same. Struggling to feel much here either way, seems ok.

Quite unlike the Balogun deal which seems worse with every passing report…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom