• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He tried this many times with us but the shot alone was always poor. Good to see finally working!!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bro this is what we were saying. Guy is just on another planet. With more experience under his belt and a better tactical understanding, he can go straight to the top.
Has too many tools to be discarded man. Glad there was no option/obligation.

I will caveat by saying that I'm watching the game and he hasn't really had to do too much defending, but all his attacking skills and dribbling is on display. Need to see him defending more but he's playing quite high up.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Has too many tools to be discarded man. Glad there was no option/obligation.

I will caveat by saying that I'm watching the game and he hasn't really had to do too much defending, but all his attacking skills and dribbling is on display. Need to see him defending more but he's playing quite high up.
Feels like how City deployed Cancelo today would be the perfect fit for him. We just don’t have that midfield to dominate.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Marseille gonna love Arsenal. Gave them Saliba for a season, guendouzi almost for free, now Tavares

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom