• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuri Şahin

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL_Turco_

I think Arsenal should get him or Chelsea's going to... I wish Fener got him but it's almost impossible.

And I think Caner Erkin, who is 18 years old and plays for Vestel Manisaspor, is a better footballer than Nuri. I think you should scout on him. He's gonna be great. At the age of 18, he can do amazing things in TSL. Vestel Manisa is a wealthy club so i don't know if they would sell him, but I'm sure if a top club from epl or seria wanted him, they'd have to sell him.

This is Caner:

caner-erkin.jpg

Saybia

caner has talent too;
but he can't race with nuri ;he is something different
he can do everything;
dribbling ,distribution the ball with one touch passes,great shots(not so distant maybe)phisycal resistance,
only weakness i see at him heading the ball
he's that talented at 17
and notice that fabregas is 19 they didn't played at the same tournament...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKG3Wm94 ... ri%20sahin

Darius

EL_Turco_ said:
I think Arsenal should get him or Chelsea's going to... I wish Fener got him but it's almost impossible.

And I think Caner Erkin, who is 18 years old and plays for Vestel Manisaspor, is a better footballer than Nuri. I think you should scout on him. He's gonna be great. At the age of 18, he can do amazing things in TSL. Vestel Manisa is a wealthy club so i don't know if they would sell him, but I'm sure if a top club from epl or seria wanted him, they'd have to sell him.

This is Caner:

caner-erkin.jpg

Uhh? Nice to see this boy. Arsène might have known him already.

sn196

We seem to have a good relationship with Borussia Dortmund now.

First Lehmann now Rosicky, how about making Nuri Sahin ours??

Legend#1

Established Member
I read in an article, that whilst buying Rosicky, Wenger enquired about Sahin and a £6m bid, but was rejected.

A

Anonymous

once quoted the best under 18 talent in the world , he definatly isn't going to take his eye of him , but its soo awkward with sahin because we got cesc and because of cesc's age aswell . it would be hard 2 have them both in the same team , there as good as each other though

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
I read in an article, that whilst buying Rosicky, Wenger enquired about Sahin and a £6m bid, but was rejected.

That's very Interesting, Legend. Surely Dortmund will consider something close to £10m for Sahin.

Jefo'o

ramon12 said:
that kind of looks like Merida/Cesc so im not really sure we will get him

Not really mate, maybe merida but completely different to cesc, when do you see cesc rapid up and down the wings, 1-2ing from the wing to the centre.

I don't reckon Merida and Sahin would be a problem to be fair as it would give them a reason prove themselves even more.

ramon12

Jefo'o said:
ramon12 said:
that kind of looks like Merida/Cesc so im not really sure we will get him

Not really mate, maybe merida but completely different to cesc, when do you see cesc rapid up and down the wings, 1-2ing from the wing to the centre.

I don't reckon Merida and Sahin would be a problem to be fair as it would give them a reason prove themselves even more.
sorry got worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom