• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Of course Tottenham do us no favours

KoLo28

Teams try just as hard against man utd as they do against us, why have they lost 3 games and we haven't lost one.

Man U lost to teams around them, Cheslsea, Arsenal, Fulham, Southampton and they crush the rest of the opposition.

We get fired up for huge matches and usually do fairly well then draw against teams like Portsmouth, Leicester and Bolton

a bit late on this one but

If someone told me in August that we would be in the last 16 of the CL, 1 point behind the Mancs, and the youngsters have got us into the semi final of league cup & Spuds would be playing Portsmouth away on boxing day in a relegation 6 pointer, i would have said "I'll have that" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom