• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Official Signings Thread - Summer 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jameel46 said:
goonermitch said:
cheers for that how about

that denilson and sho ito guy have we got them :?:

we've got denilson, don't think we've got ito

um its a shame if we have not as he might have been a good little player who has pace a can score goals

the japs are quite pacey

R.V.P_11

----------------------- Lehmann -----------------------

Lauren ------------ Toure ----- Gallas ------------ Clichy

----------------- Fabregas ---- Gilberto ----------------
----v.persie -------------------------------- Rosicky ---

--------------------- Baptista -------------------------

----------------------------- Henry -------------------

:D :D :D

that team would be unstoppable !

junialum

Don't please don't get over excited.

Anyway, this thread has lived its age. Time to shut it down till the next year. :D

Arjun261sg

I think the best possible team would be:

Lehmann

Eboue Toure Gallas Clichy

Gilberto

Hleb Fabregas Rosicky

Baptista Henry

Then the team is properly fit i think this would be the best team to put out

gunnerturk

I don't agree with so many of you already putting RVP on the bench. He is the only one who is not scared to shoot despite the sulks and control freak approach the rest of the squad gets from the gifted one.

Arjun261sg

i kinda agree with u there but who can we drop ppl dnt understand how good rosicky and helb are i think we may need to drop gilberto or fabregas RVP is class but hu would you drop?

Another thing is ppl dnt realize the amount of work that gilberto does its all unnoticed i would drop fabregas on the basic as baptista will cum back and also rosicky and hleb will drift in middle. like this:

Lehmann

Eboue Toure Gallas Clichy

Gilberto

Hleb Rosicky

Baptista

Van Persie Henry

gunnerturk

That depends whose current form deserves to be on the match day squad. At the moment RVP should be top on the picking order well ahead of Henry but would the club politics allow that or Arsène is brave enough to do that is another matter. I say let Baptista earn his place rather than grant it to him .

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
gunnerturk said:
I don't agree with so many of you already putting RVP on the bench. He is the only one who is not scared to shoot despite the sulks and control freak approach the rest of the squad gets from the gifted one.

thats the point. he is a supersub in wenger's mind as he can score goals when he comes in as the other opponents is tired. anyway, baptista is not afraid to shoot either, he can also perform brazilian samba

KSK

...............................Lehmann................................

.Eboue.......Toure............Gallas...........Clichy.......

..............................Gilberto................................

...................Rosicky....Cesc.....Baptista..........

.....................V.persie......The King..............

junialum

Is Clichy good on terms of attacking? I know he is good enough in defending and all that but doing a Cole in attack?

Bazza19

i think clichy is better attacking then he is at defending, and what happens now, does the whole transfer page close ?

Goalkeeper

Best possible team IMO

---------------------Lehmann--------------------
-Lauren------Toure----Gallas---Clichy-----
-----------------------Gilberto-------------------
------------Fabregas-------Rosicky----------
-----RvP------------------------------Walcott--
-----------------------Henry-----------------------

Subs:
Almunia
Senderos
Baptista
Ljungberg/Hleb
Adebayor

I don't think Baptista could displace either Fabregas, Gilberto, RvP or Rosicky so I think he will be simply used handy utility man role as a sub. Of course, it would depend on which games that we need more strength in the midfield or more shots from distance.

Clichy will inevitable get injured so I think we see Gallas shift over to the left and Senderos taking his place.

I chose Walcott and RVP as the wide men because they are natural wingers and provide real width.

junialum

With the amount of versatile players we have now, any combination is almost possible.

So we've just have to wait and see which combination clicks for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom