• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Havertz is Ukrainian? The manager can’t rate players; if Stevie Wonder can do a Google search he can rate players better than Mik.

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Tnegs

He’s a class player and we saw how much we struggled without him against Fulham, probably the only game where we were played off the pitch this season. Would help if he would keep his mouth shut but that’s more a problem with people expecting footballers to say something intelligent instead of treating them like toddlers and ignoring their babbling.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Helps us a great deal with creating those combinations we need in attack, but he is a weak link in our defensive structure.

Was caught off his line again, albeit being very tight, but its clear that this is an option for opposition teams to attack.

Liverpool will definitely be looking for that same direct ball to in around Zinny, and the question will be whether we will be able to snuff out that attack in time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
very weak and out of position defensively great going forward I don't know what we should do but selling him is not option for me he very intelligent player to have

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I've been critical of Zinny this season but I thought that was his best performance this season. Zinny was driving force and involved in the majority of our positive attacking plays.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The usual suspects honing in on one obvious error and ignoring the rest of the positive influence he had on the match (e.g., quick throw in leading to Jesus' goal).

In an ideal world Zinny is a 70 minute player, he tends to lose concentration when he's tired. Not having Tomi/Timber to rotate hurts us and imo Arteta should have had Kiwior on sooner.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The usual suspects honing in on one obvious error and ignoring the rest of the positive influence he had on the match (e.g., quick throw in leading to Jesus' goal).

In an ideal world Zinny is a 70 minute player, he tends to lose concentration when he's tired. Not having Tomi/Timber to rotate hurts us and imo Arteta should have had Kiwior on sooner.
He is trash and liability. I can see Porto targeting him and him costing us the tie. By far our weakest link. I get why players are so frustrated with him

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He is trash and liability. I can see Porto targeting him and him costing us the tie. By far our weakest link. I get why players are so frustrated with him

He's a victim of our shape but what he offers is I think an intentional sacrifice by Arteta. His problem is that he's too vocal and annoying so when he ****s up I guess all the players are even more pissed.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

He makes one obvious error a match in effect making him the usual suspect. If a surgeon is really awesome for the most part but leaves a watch inside 1 patient a week, people are going to speak about the watches.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's a victim of our shape but what he offers is I think an intentional sacrifice by Arteta. His problem is that he's too vocal and annoying so when he ****s up I guess all the players are even more pissed.
He legit can’t defend. Going to midfield is his excuse. But if he stayed as traditional lb he would still suck. Really think things will get ugly for him from now until end of the season if he stays injury free. He will cost us goals and he is already disliked by a lot of fans

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He legit can’t defend. Going to midfield is his excuse. But if he stayed as traditional lb he would still suck. Really think things will get ugly for him from now until end of the season if he stays injury free. He will cost us goals and he is already disliked by a lot of fans
I can't for the life of me figure out why people want this guy in midfield. He's lightweight and it would more than double opportunities to expose him. We hide him out wide for a reason.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He makes one obvious error a match in effect making him the usual suspect. If a surgeon is really awesome for the most part but leaves a watch inside 1 patient a week, people are going to speak about the watches.

Yeah and 95+% of the time those errors aren't really costly. He needs to be hooked after about 70-75 mins as I noted above he tends to make these errors late in the game when he's gassed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah and 95+% of the time those errors aren't really costly. He needs to be hooked after about 70-75 mins as I noted above he tends to make these errors late in the game when he's gassed.
So an experienced player in his prime can’t play 90 mins?

SA Gunner

Yeah, to be fair to Zinny, he has improved a great deal defensively. He is still a target for the opposition, due to his lapses, but he is also a great asset for the team.

I think Gabriel's form helps us a great deal, because he covers that area a lot for us. We'll likely see Gabriel assume that role of defending that space around LB, with Zinchenko higher up.

The one area where Zinchenko needs to wake up fast is staying in line at the back. That has the potential to ruin our momentum, as teams have seen it and will look to exploit it.

Use Zinny to get the advantage in games, and then bring in Kiwior/Tomi to close that gap in our defence as we change our attacking approach to more of a counter attacking game.

SA Gunner

So an experienced player in his prime can’t play 90 mins?

You being your usual silly self.

Ill repeat the idea though, so that your silliness dies here. You take Zinchenko off when the advantage with him playing is there. Because he is a defensive liability.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

Nah it’s coz his “obvious errors” almost always lead to a goal. They are a problem man. You can’t erase them with a decent forward display.

I’m not saying we get rid of him, but no way is he motm either.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom