• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He just can't concentrate defensively for 90 min. If Tierney is sold, we'd need a really good lb backup to support him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He just can't concentrate defensively for 90 min. If Tierney is sold, we'd need a really good lb backup to support him.
Or compete with him properly. It’s gonna be very hard to find a better lb than Tierney. Arteta is being dumb here and need to give him more playing time

Ljonin

Cost us the win today.

Hard to take seriously at the moment with his antics, long steep hill to climb for me

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah we know he bad defensively but honestly we can't drop him he too important but we can sub him off when trying protect the lead

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Can't be too hard on him. He defended well throughout and kept Salah fairly quite. Like Gabis pass at the end, the points already felt lost before that with the way we went into our shells and the use of subs.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

FtSfMf4WwAAaZFy

😓

He got cooked but hopefully he gets over it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Played well, but Tierney should have been brought on when we were parking the bus with 5 at the back near the end as he is the better defender.

Literally Trent tried to do the exact same thing to him, but Kieran not only tackled him but won a throw in for us.

Big shame.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

OTT reaction to be expected on here but he’s been the best LB in the league this season and instrumental in our title bid.
Best left back? Ake has been extremely consistent for city as a left back defender. Big part of left backs job to defend. I know people have bought into the midfield role. But this is the same guy that cost city the CL final. And it’s gonna end like Trent if he continues like this. If you can’t defend no one cares how well you attack

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Had a decent game but was beaten way to easy for their equaliser.

He doesn’t really engage his opposite number. He sort of waits for them to make their move. I’d like him to be a bit more aggressive in challenges.

NZgunner

OTT reaction to be expected on here but he’s been the best LB in the league this season and instrumental in our title bid.
He's been a good player for us, but by no measure is he the best LB in the league, or even at Arsenal.

He's a nominal LB, having a much wider ranging role and adding something different in midfield. But when we need a genuine LB who can defend, it's not him. Arteta should have subbed him earlier when we were under the kosh.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom