• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
We so clearly missed him today. How many times did Monreal and Bellerin hit the byline only to then cut inside because there was no aerial presence in the box? Look at all those set pieces that went uncontested.

Call him a lamppost all you want but that's exactly what we were missing today - a bonafide 20-goal-a-season lamppost to bounce one of those corners off.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Interesting stat but there's been plenty of matches where we have comeback . I guess just not after they score before halftime and we don't respond .

Although the Fa cup final against Hull comes to mind .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Theo's very limited even on the counter because you can't cross to him , he won't attack the box , he doesn't like all that physical stuff .

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I am not gonna go into "what if" situation, clearly Wenger gambled on Theo. Understandable...
However when I look at all those set-piece situation came to naught I wonder if things would be different with Giroud, Courtois was having a mare and we failed to punish him.
Damn it.. that's a "what if" situation.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nothing more disgusting than your players picking out Flamini in the box.

Absolute poverty. He had two good chances too, that Giroud would have put away.

Wanted to kill someone yesterday.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
When Flamini chose to volley instead of heading it and missed the ball completely...

Giroud gets contact with that at least. Courtois had a nightmare yesterday. I fully believe Giroud would have stepped up.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Nothing more disgusting than your players picking out Flamini in the box.

Absolute poverty. He had two good chances too, that Giroud would have put away.

Wanted to kill someone yesterday.
So true. Wtf was he doing constantly being the one in the best position to score and ****ing up every brilliant chance we had. Why wasn't it Ramsey in that position and Flamini staying back at DM? Baffling.

Flamini being our greatest goal threat in 2016 against the current champions. Criminal stuff.

blaze_of_glory

We all know Ramsey would have tried that exact same karate kick. Flamini learned it from him anyway.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How could he get slack when be barely even played :lol:

Still, he was probably our best player before disaster struck.

Yeah good point , I really thought he was too . He was really fired up too. If he's keeps that up next match watch out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom