• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Omari Hutchinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Assuming we lose Pepe, I was kind of hoping there would be EL/cup games for him on the wing. Not even taking the most promising reserves on the pre-season tour is absolutely disgusting, though, can understand they all want to gtfo.

Another reason to dislike Arteta.

TheDrunkenMaster

There should be some kind of agreement between the top six not to poach each other’s youngsters. We should nick one of Chelsea‘s top prospects now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can't blame the kid really, hard to see a route for most of these academy kids when Mari and co are being selected ahead of you

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why are we getting pennies for one of our brightest talents and Liverpool/City get double figures for similar?

Club still selling themselves short.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I'm still convinced something happened behind closed doors a while back hence the signing of Marquinhos. How people can blame Arteta is just ridiculous. We may well find out over time what really happened.

I also think people are looking at this a little unrealistically. Irrespective of whether or not a senior player may be moving to another club, the fact is, he is still a senior player contracted to the club. You can't just drop a senior player from the first team squad while he's stilll contracted to the club in place of a youth player as there's no guarantee he is going to complete a move.

If you've got an upset player on your hands after he's been dropped from a pre season tour squad, that will then benefit interested clubs and also devalues the player. Remember, we're not playing football manager here. These are real people's lives!

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Something's not right IMO. Has something internally happened d'you think? He is super talented but this just seems so out of the blue that it makes you think there were other factors involved. Did he get into a row with coaches/management? This is still just a rumour for now so i'm still taking it with a pinch of salt until more info is revealed.
Probably gone for the signing fee & 💰. Tbf Chelsea have a good rep for youngsters but I have a feeling that came into the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom