• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 5 games...

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Wolves and Villa away the toughest on the list, should be winning the rest. If we can snatch three points from one of those two fixtures (assuming we win the others), we'd be in serious business for the top 4.

Worth mentioning that we have Palace away after the Villa match, so a tricky back to back there as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Beat Burnley first next weekend.

Then we get a good chunk of time to recover before Wolves away, that will be a real good indicator of if we can step up.

Feel confident now though, reckon we can do it.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're capable of getting maximum points if we have all our starters back and fit.

But still not overly convinced yet. If we beat Burnley and wolves then things will be looking good.

Makavelii

I'm most interested to see where we stand on the 13th of Feb.

Tots will have caught up to us in terms of games played. And we're facing simpler fixtures from there. It'll be a strong spot to be in if we can perform in the next 3 games and stay ahead despite their extra 2 fixtures.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FQD-04ZWYAA8_63

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I really want us to make it, but I just cant see it @A__G.

Ill be looking for signs against Southampton, but not expecting much so late in the season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I really want us to make it, but I just cant see it @A__G.

Ill be looking for signs against Southampton, but not expecting much so late in the season.

Yeah I’m really worried about the Southampton game. They’re in poor form but they just got battered and will want to put that right. They’re the sort of team that could easily turn up and put in a performance good enough to beat us, especially at home. I’m already looking at the Chelsea game as a loss with these injuries. After that who knows what could happen. We should be beating Utd at home but if we’re going into that game off the back of four defeats in a row/five defeats in the last six games then you’d have to make Utd favourites.

This blip could quite easily turn into a horror show.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

W,D,W,D,W imo with Drippin and a couple others returning with league tables starting from the 16th.

We'd be in with a chance with that. I think I predicted WLWWW which is only marginally better.

Either set of results means that we can go to the toilet bowl stadium with hope.......just to get them crushed! Just joking.....

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We could do with Chelsea going to extra time on Sunday and West Ham getting through to the Europa semi-finals. I’d fancy our chances of getting good results in those games a lot more if that happens.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

lol Arteta crops out Hasenhüttl's career to add to his pile of managerial bodies.

Utd and Chelsea are a prob admittedly particularly the latter, which is why the Palace and Brighton losses were so peak. I had Chelsea penciled in as a free hit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
lol Arteta crops out Hasenhüttl's career to add to his pile of managerial bodies.

Utd and Chelsea are a prob admittedly particularly the latter, which is why the Palace and Brighton losses were so peak. I had Chelsea penciled in as a free hit.
Think we’re really going to miss Partey against United, he would’ve feasted against their midfield.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We could do with Chelsea going to extra time on Sunday and West Ham getting through to the Europa semi-finals. I’d fancy our chances of getting good results in those games a lot more if that happens.

If Arteta is smart, he will revert to underdog football with Chelsea and Sp**s. If we do that, we'll at least draw with them. In fact do it with all teams and we stand a better chance at getting points.

The problem, or I suppose admirable thing if you're pro-Mikel, with us is that we come forward and try and impose our football on teams. That's why we can be shut out by a tight block, lose the ball and be counter attacked.

Palace did it, and so did Brighton.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think we’re really going to miss Partey against United, he would’ve feasted against their midfield.
Utd are proper sh*t? Got their fans quitting from forums which is the sign of the absolute bottom, something I would know a lot about.

Arsenal starting 11 that would have been a walk in the park, but now it's two wounded teams going at it - can't call it, like two crackheads fighting in the park.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

1. Our record at St. Mary's is beyomd abysmal & they're in terrible form. We'll show up on our most charitable mood-Loss

2. Chelsea are bad, we're terrible. Havertz will get a hatrick & Lukaku will turn into a football player for 90 minutes again just to spite us-Loss

3. We're in a bad spot but we're up against the worst Manchester United side in the last half century. Even we won't throw this away-Win

4. Moyes is just a more senior, ginger Arteta who knows how to beat him at his own game-Loss

5. Leeds are diabolical & we'll somehow beat them handily enough to fool everyone we're back but, really, it's just another false dawn-Win

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Utd are proper sh*t? Got their fans quitting from forums which is the sign of the absolute bottom, something I would know a lot about.

Arsenal starting 11 that would have been a walk in the park, but now it's two wounded teams going at it - can't call it, like two crackheads fighting in the park.

Fighting for...

tumblr_los1y8hzb61qludboo1_500.gifv

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom