• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dabo

Mostarac

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Although I suspect we're not after a central-midfield maestro. Having some reliable backup for Gilberto (or a replacement) is more important than signing another attack-minded central midfielder...

I know that, but I just suggested Liverani as a different option. Liverani is very useful, and used to play in Dabo`s role from the moment he came to Lazio until the beginning of this season. Delio Rossi pushed Liverani more forward(this has been a master-stroke so far), and put Dabo in Liverani`s old position. Liverani is more versatile, and would not be a too bad option.

luma

nidza7 said:
must admit haven`t seen Dabo play recently,but he was Inter reject if i remember well.
just like pirlo and serdoff where rejects at inter he is nt a bad player to be in the squad

>YounGunner<

Established Member
chucks20 said:
Yes, I think that his mother is Somalian, his father Italian. A very good midfielder, and the first black player to have played for Italy(also Lazio`s first black captain).
I can't quite understand this. He is half Italian, half somalian. Why is he classed as black when he is clearly not.[/quote]

Mabe because his mother is a Black.

Cole is Mixed race but everyone classes him as being black

famous no 10

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
chucks20 said:
Yes, I think that his mother is Somalian, his father Italian. A very good midfielder, and the first black player to have played for Italy(also Lazio`s first black captain).
I can't quite understand this. He is half Italian, half somalian. Why is he classed as black when he is clearly not.

Mabe because his mother is a Black.

Cole is Mixed race but everyone classes him as being black[/quote]

:roll:

where's Captain when you need him?

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom