• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Started his career here vs City where a quick dribble by their player made him tear his ligaments. Returned to the team after an extended layoff to contribute to our worst season ever. Humiliated vs City in his final game and never seen since. Tremendous signing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dodgy signing like Cedric and Willian get rid as quick as possible. we need to get to sell 2 centerbacks to make space for Saliba anyway so yeah do it hopefully Flamengo want him back.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

A meh signing. Not a disaster overall but not someone that will take us anywhere. Agent signing.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
One of the worst centre halves I've seen play for us, Stepanovs level stuff.

Fair play to him and Cedric though in bagging that contracts, they probably can't believe their luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom