• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@

"You may learn much more from a game you lose than from a game you win. You will have to lose hundreds of games before becoming a great player" - Capablanca

mirrorstares

Gave it a quick look and only saw a positive comment from American Gooner but it was a nothing joke tbh. Most wisely reserved judgment until things became obvious and people like Rex Banter, Mitch, Big Poppa and Blood on the tracks tried and failed to convince the forum he was good.

Gdeep and hydrofluoric acid got it right from the start

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gave it a quick look and only saw a positive comment from American Gooner but it was a nothing joke tbh. Most wisely reserved judgment until things became obvious and people like Rex Banter, Mitch, Big Poppa and Blood on the tracks tried and failed to convince the forum he was good.

Ffs that was sarcastic. Only set up the thread as a wind up :lol:

The first post is six months after he signed.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mari getting murdered in here ffs :lol:.

My boy @drippin was another who had high hopes for Mari, called me negative and a hater when i questioned how a guy who is in his mid 20’s and played no top flight European football is going to cut it here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Some gems in this one too.

:lol:
Trilly said:
My manager at my new job’s friend (not trolling) is a lawyer for Slaughter and May who are Arsenal’s go to lawyers.

Funnily enough he says we have too many football people involved in commercials which makes us a nightmare to deal with, we’re also extremely demanding apparently.

Funny thing though, he had to work all weekend on this deal while the media was saying it was off, was laughing at Sky sports news while literally working on the deal. Also wouldnt provide details but the fee is ‘a lot lower’ than being reported.

Just reiterates that most of the media really know nothing.

(Also I guess this means I have a source for transfer windows:D)

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

So it could have been worse. Like this: Shkodran Mustafi

You were in a dark place at the time, @yousif_arsenal ?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Remember I told you all that it was never a loan as well.

Explains why we chose to ‘make it permanent’ in the summer even though he barely did anything got us.

Arteta ended all your sources within the club - no more information is getting leaked 🤣

By the way, look at that page below. It’s actually a car crash the way people were defending this mistake.

Malky

Established Member
Another one I argued with my lost friend, Hairspray, about. He was a fan of Mari ( because he is an ‘ Arteta signing ‘ no surprises ) claimed he was a good squad option, at a low fee. Unfortunately he couldn’t accept that **** is still ****, regardless of price!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arteta ended all your sources within the club - no more information is getting leaked 🤣

By the way, look at that page below. It’s actually a car crash the way people were defending this mistake.

Has my boy Say Yes ever had a take he wasn’t wrong about?

Yikes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom