• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira

GDeep™

League is very weak
viper_001 said:
Actions speak louder than words. I expected Patrick to play for City because he wanted to prolong his career, get one last payday and play in the premier league once again. Then when he retired, what surprised me the most was how he chose to work for City instead of returning to Arsenal. Like I said, actions speak louder than words.

He sold his soul for arab oil money.

Was he offered anything at Arsenal? He isn't going to sit around waiting for a phone call.

TheCMT

Established Member
GDeep said:
Was he offered anything at Arsenal? He isn't going to sit around waiting for a phone call.

Who Paddy? There were lot of news that we offered him coaching job but he stayed with City because they offered him better money. That's fair I dont expect much from him.

Mark

Established Member
If he tapped up Nasri, there should obviously be legal action taken, but otherwise he's just doing his job. It's annoying that we lost a good player out of it, but he'll do the same to plenty of other players at other clubs in his time at City, what else is he meant to do?

Does anyone know for sure we offered him a role here? It would be a shame if he turned us down for more money at City, as he's hardly going to be strapped for cash. I guess he obviously wasn't a true gooner like Henry or Bergkamp, but you still can't fault him for his commitment when he was on the pitch at Arsenal.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
At least working for Boehly, he's guaranteed a big payout when he's sacked in a few months.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Good luck to him, hopefully he breaks the trend of initial strong season and car crash second. Needs to really carve out a style of play or a really clear philosophy other than good football.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom