• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba: Pogbanned?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Feel like everyone does this to be honest, it just shows a strong mindset and will to win.

Put it this way...would you rather be a winner like Lance Armstrong, or Tottenham Hotspur football club?
The sad thing is that the Spuds are doing it and still can't win anything with PEDs and PGMOL.

balthazar

no
Re-watch the game if you can manage to find it and youā€™ll know what Iā€™m talking about. It wasnā€™t specifically on the distance covered but it just didnā€™t look normal at all. The lad was going full tilt with 3 games in 8 days during that festive season šŸ˜‚ and he pretty much played the full game in all 3.

View attachment 22129

He smashed his own record within months. Something definitely seemed off especially against that Liverpool side who were on the inhalers.
nothing compared to Flamini

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Honestly this just makes me sad. He had so much potential early in his career that I honestly believed he'd go down in the history books as a legend. Just sad.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If you told me ten years ago that Pogba would be a World Cup winner who was involved in Juju and a drug cheat, I'd call you the nearest psych ward.

Just thinking about Pogba makes me wonder if he's part of the cursed generation. We need a deep dive into the 1992-1995 generation of failed wonder kids. Maybe not failures per se, but they did not reach their potential.

Pogba
Veratti
Wilshere
Gƶetze
Martial
Isco
Pato
Morrison
Rodwell
McEcheran

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
If you told me ten years ago that Pogba would be a World Cup winner who was involved in Juju and a drug cheat, I'd call you the nearest psych ward.

Just thinking about Pogba makes me wonder if he's part of the cursed generation. We need a deep dive into the 1992-1995 generation of failed wonder kids. Maybe not failures per se, but they did not reach their potential.

Pogba
Veratti
Wilshere
Gƶetze
Martial
Isco
Pato
Morrison
Rodwell
McEcheran

I remember this guy, wow, he was hyped. What happened?

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. Iā€™m telling you Iā€™m very positive most of the time. Iā€™ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom