• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba: Pogbanned?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

My god that extreme likely will leading him to retire. What a sad ending I wonder if he actually took illegal drugs while he was playing

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not saying Pogba doesn't deserve the ban, if he's done it it's his own fault. It'll probably get reduced on appeal anyway.

But I do think there is more systemic / organised doping going on in football and that never seems to get investigated properly.

Some of Pep's side just don't sit right, nor do some of the Italian sides of the 00's. Could well be some PL sides too tbh.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anyone remember Bernardo Silva’s performance vs Liverpool, I think it was in 18/19? That was the game that stood out like a sore thumb as something just didn’t seem right. IIRC the game was after a heavy festive schedule for both sides.

The guy was running around the pitch like a man possessed and broke a PL record with the distance covered in a game 😭 he was pressing in the closing stages similar to how he started the game which seemed a bit off to me.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Anyone remember Bernardo Silva’s performance vs Liverpool, I think it was in 18/19? That was the game that stood out like a sore thumb as something just didn’t seem right. IIRC the game was after a heavy festive schedule for both sides.

The guy was running around the pitch like a man possessed and broke a PL record with the distance covered in a game 😭 he was pressing in the closing stages similar to how he started the game which seemed a bit off to me.
Can't recall that specific game but no way a guy who looks like a Starbucks employee has the fitness to run around like that naturally.

One game I remember was Di Maria in a clasico around 2013ish, guy was everywhere at once and actually collapsed at some point, medics came and looked like they're going to resuscitate him. Mourinho had several teams who were 100% juicing.

Keplaz

I think Pep is someone who'll do anything to gain an edge. Even as a player himself. And I genuinely believe the scandal around him, one day, will be bigger than Lance Armstrong. The performances he gets out of them at the end of the season isn't normal.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just shows what a smart decision Rio made. You always better skipping these tests if you know you dirty

Bruce Springsteen Smh GIF by Apple Music

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Really? 🍿

I do love a conspiracy theory. I wouldn't put it past those oily bastards

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Watching any player get banned for doping is so stupid given how widespread it is, the testing is an absolute joke. You really have to **** up to get caught.

Won't name any names but I know a player who was frozen out of a team for refusing to get on EPO.

Steroid use during injury recovery is also very normal, and to be honest I think that should be allowed given the strain on their bodies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
There are players in our squad who look like they might have had some chemical help to be doing what they're doing at the intensity they're doing it.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom