• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Paul Pogba: Pogbanned?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bloody hell, I'm so innocent. Never in a million years would have believed this was happening!
It's happening in every sport. The masking agents are always ahead of the tests.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

There are players in our squad who look like they might have had some chemical help to be doing what they're doing at the intensity they're doing it.
Hmmm, so now I'm trying to think who you might be talking about

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bloody hell, I'm so innocent. Never in a million years would have believed this was happening!
Luckily football isn’t just about physical attributes as much as say something like running.

Let them dope imo (most of them are anyway).

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Ødegaard stands out if Bernado silva stands out.

Could argue Saka as well as he literally never gets injured and looks to have packed on muscle in recent months.

Honestly they all might be, ‘recovery shakes’ and all that.

outlawz

If you believe Pep is doping then you better believe that every top team is.

No way it’s not widespread with the amount of money that there is in football.
Would be typical fan think, all of those pesky bastards are doping, except my virtuous virgin beloved football club. My club is not a whore, she's a Madonna. Except, she's getting railed every day at work by the kitchen staff. Not sure where I'm going with this.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Could argue Saka as well as he literally never gets injured and looks to have packed on muscle in recent months.

No, no, Saka is a good god-fearing boy. I'm going to wash your mouth out with soap!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Really? 🍿

I do love a conspiracy theory. I wouldn't put it past those oily bastards

Re-watch the game if you can manage to find it and you’ll know what I’m talking about. It wasn’t specifically on the distance covered but it just didn’t look normal at all. The lad was going full tilt with 3 games in 8 days during that festive season 😂 and he pretty much played the full game in all 3.

IMG_0257.jpeg

He smashed his own record within months. Something definitely seemed off especially against that Liverpool side who were on the inhalers.

Batman

@Trilly got it spot on here. I was talking about Ødegaard. He had nowhere near this engine when he arrived. He presses like a demon for 90 minutes and barely looks fussed at the end. I'm not sure about Saka, though. I think that's just more the case of him being at an age where you fill out naturally and also having now almost 5 years of absolute top class 1st team physio work.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

@Trilly got it spot on here. I was talking about Ødegaard. He had nowhere near this engine when he arrived. He presses like a demon for 90 minutes and barely looks fussed at the end. I'm not sure about Saka, though. I think that's just more the case of him being at an age where you fill out naturally and also having now almost 5 years of absolute top class 1st team physio work.
Thing is, if one player in the team does it, I think they all do. Programmes tailored to their specific needs maybe.

In 99% of cases I'm sure it's coming from the club, so why Ødegaard and not Saka for example.

Batman

Thing is, if one player in the team does it, I think they all do. Programmes tailored to their specific needs maybe.

In 99% of cases I'm sure it's coming from the club, so why Ødegaard and not Saka for example.
Because Saka was strong as a teenager and Ødegaard used to get blown over by a strong gust of wind. I get what you're saying but I also feel like there are some players who really don't need it and some cases where the difference is much more stark than something that can just be explained by regular development.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Re-watch the game if you can manage to find it and you’ll know what I’m talking about. It wasn’t specifically on the distance covered but it just didn’t look normal at all. The lad was going full tilt with 3 games in 8 days during that festive season 😂 and he pretty much played the full game in all 3.

View attachment 22129

He smashed his own record within months. Something definitely seemed off especially against that Liverpool side who were on the inhalers.
That's crazy. I'm intrigued! I tried to find the match but can only find highlights which don't really highlight him.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I think Saka is just a robust teenager.

Edit: keep forgetting he's not a teenager. Just a robust young man

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel like everyone does this to be honest, it just shows a strong mindset and will to win.

Put it this way...would you rather be a winner like Lance Armstrong, or Tottenham Hotspur football club?

GDeep™

League is very weak
They should invent PED’s that’ll get Foden to turn up for a big game every now and then.
Better give it to the whole of our squad then as he’s got a better record in the big games than all our boys.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom