• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pep Guardiola - The Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Don't forget Pool. Klopp will need to start advancing on top 4. It's going to be another frustrating summer as an Arsenal fan, I think.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Not worried Pep is not the smartest buyer : top of my head ibrahimovich cesc hleb we was paying a lot for players that he failed.

Barcelona is run by a transfer committee of the President's choice. Regardless, he built one of the most dominant sides in football. Give him the tools and he'll be fantastic.

Not sure about Bayern but the transfers for them have been fantastic; Costa and Koman in particular were integrated nicely to challenge the aging Robben + Ribery. He's not afraid to utilize the youth academy either.

Also, I can't see any teams in the world competing for the proposed £292K a week Pep's receiving, no real incentive to leave. He'll also be at the most exciting league in the world and there's probably no job experience elsewhere that'll top this for him.

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Barcelona is run by a transfer committee of the President's choice. Regardless, he built one of the most dominant sides in football. Give him the tools and he'll be fantastic.

Not sure about Bayern but the transfers for them have been fantastic; Costa and Koman in particular were integrated nicely to challenge the aging Robben + Ribery. He's not afraid to utilize the youth academy either.

Also, I can't see any teams in the world competing for the proposed £292K a week Pep's receiving, no real incentive to leave. He'll also be at the most exciting league in the world and there's probably no job experience elsewhere that'll top this for him.

After City he'll move to a National team, I reckon, and attempt to win a World Cup trophy.

GOONER1991

Established Member
I think Pep joining City actually broke me. I believed deep somewhere that he'd be Arsène's successor. Alas, Arsène is desperate to hold on to us as long as possible. Unfortunately by the time he steps down, those who can take us to the next level will likely be out of reach.

Bould14

Only thing that is going to stop Pep is himself. Has a tendency to outthink not just his opponents but himself as well.

Jaywood Mac

Not worried Pep is not the smartest buyer : top of my head ibrahimovich cesc hleb we was paying a lot for players that he failed.
Ibra and cesc are top players....hleb was a pretty good player too. Basically he signed two arsenal players and one who we wanted to sign. In that case Wenger isn't a smart buyer either.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

**** it, I've gone past my initial disappointment. Can't wait to see how he'll handle the premier league.

MagicalRozza

Charlie Nicholas predicts that in the summer Pep is going to say goodbye to Sagna, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Mangala, Demichelis, Fernandinho, Toure, Nasri and Bony.

Do we take Sagna back as Bellerin's back up?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The best thing about A-M is the pearls of sexual or relationship wisdom scattered among all the **** everyone talks about football.
A-M's best days in that department are over though, back in the day not a day used to go by without a Cesc/girlfriend analogy or someone confessing their crush on their aunts.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
A-M's best days in that department are over though, back in the day not a day used to go by without a Cesc/girlfriend analogy or someone confessing their crush on their aunts.

Dont forget the Beyonce come calling, and us being called Susan Boyle analogy :lol:

Taxi Driver

This might be a bigger challenge than most suspect. City needs rebuilding. And it's definitely not in such a good shape as Bayern was when Pep took over. Plus the league is much more competetive.

I think he might actually be found in PL, we'll see. Don't get me wrong, he'll probably win a title or two, but his aura of invinicibility will be destroyed.

Bould14

Pep will be given a fat budget. He will ship out certain underperforming players, and spend 150 million pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom