• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I can’t wait.

I’m looking forward to the away games when teams have Coutinho, Auba, Reiss and Pepe running at them with pace.

giphy.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I wouldn't say not but.... just go for Zaha. Please. Pretty please.

Also liking the fact that we know we won't be defending very well and are going all in for the outscoring strat.

Inject it into my veins.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we’re loaning out Eddie then we’d possibly need to rotate the two strikers more and need someone for that left side (with Auba starting up front).m

Still have a big doubt about any truth to it though. Mularr is rising from the ashes.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't say not but.... just go for Zaha. Please. Pretty please.

Also liking the fact that we know we won't be defending very well and are going all in for the outscoring strat.

Inject it into my veins.

Is Zaha available on loan with an option to buy?

This transfer is giving me the January transfer window vibes.

gkoat

This will be our most divided rumor to date, some journos went out of their way to deny this had ant legitimacy. Itk ladder shakeups otw

DOUBLE-YOU

what the fk is going on????

how? why? where will he play?

my fear is someone big must be leaving

too much change is not good

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is Crazy really and i'm not fan of shootinho. but Raul doing some fantastic stuff if he get us Coutinho and Upamecano before the deadline ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom