• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
For what it's worth, Liverpool fans seem to be saying that Coutinho was at his most consistent when cutting inside from LW. That makes a little bit of sense for us then, that spot is up for grabs.

Take all the OTTs from @GDeep™ posting and you'll see he has a point. Auba is better at CF and goalscorer than Laca, even though Alex is a slightly better overall footballer.

We had to play them both because our wing options were dire, well, not anymore.

If somehow Coutinho goes through, there's no reason to start both unless we have injuries or are going with a 4-4-2.
I'd rather 40 goals from both than 25 from one. That and their fantastic chemistry. I also think Laca gets you the most important goals especially in difficult situations. He is also the future and tbf to him, our service was really poor last term and he that overall affected his output in terms of goals. Oh, and the celebrations ;). All in all, Laca all the way for me at CF

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
It's ok, I'll sacrifice Tierney for now. We'll get him in Jan

**** Tierney now. Let him enjoy rotting away in his nothing league with his crazed supporters. We’re looking to get back to the top top. He has his chance to come along for the ride but he didn’t push for it.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Coutinho could play CM I think. Would be fun to watch the trio of him, Ceba and Torreira run rings around teams.

Aevi

Hale End FC
This guy is saying that Coutinho's agent, Kia Joorabchian, helped bring Edu here and that this might have opened us up to his influence as has happened at other clubs.

Preacher

Always Crying
I dont know why, but I believed Coutinho to Arsenal rumour since the day it first appeared. I guess it's too random rumour to be completely not truth.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

This would be nice but if we're honest, it's quite unlikely and not a position that we are desperate in. I would like the upgrade if the chance arises but won't be getting excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom