• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba is 30 goals a season whatever you think about him but these are elite numbers and only world class strikers can do that

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Aubameyang is a fantastic player of course but he should (and will) leave. We don’t have any short term ambitions.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
In the last 3 or 4 games, I saw Aubameyang very sad, he doesn't have ambition and he doesn't want to fight for get the goal.

I think that he want to leave the club.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
In the last 3 or 4 games, I saw Aubameyang very sad, he doesn't have ambition and he doesn't want to fight for get the goal.

I think that he want to leave the club.

The captains curse strikes again.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I think it’s safe to say he wants the **** out. Big shame, as it wouldn’t be the case had he not been playing with a bunch of inept or gutless ****ebags. I can only hope Arteta brings the axe down on the culprits.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think it’s safe to say he wants the **** out. Big shame, as it wouldn’t be the case had he not been playing with a bunch of inept or gutless ****ebags. I can only hope Arteta brings the axe down on the culprits.
He wants out because the club is going nowhere. They hired a manager who flopped badly, they made signings in the last few windows that haven’t worked out and now we’re languishing 10th facing another year out of the CL.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All this... “he is too good for us” and “we don’t share his ambition”

Gonna be hilarious when he ends up going to China :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't mind him going to China for £60m, but I suspect it is going to be a lot less.

I can see why he wants to leave. Time is not on his side, and it will take time before we are seriously competitive again.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Will be interesting to see which clubs show interest? At his age I don’t know. Chelsea looks a good fit but you feel Lampard wants more from a striker.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This is his last major deal in Europe so might need to kick up a bit.

Scoring 20+ league goals in a **** team... would love to see him if Arteta can get us clicking.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
He wants out because the club is going nowhere. They hired a manager who flopped badly, they made signings in the last few windows that haven’t worked out and now we’re languishing 10th facing another year out of the CL.
Well... yeah. But at the end of the day the club is going nowhere and is in that state because of the type of players I describe.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

All this... “he is too good for us” and “we don’t share his ambition”

Gonna be hilarious when he ends up going to China :lol:

I know , that rubbish been going for years but ít's aftv that is the cause of all negativity.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Maybe if Mbappe goes to Real this summer, or Neymar sulks again for the 84th time, PSG might decide to throw some millions our way to get him.

He looks like he wants out and given his history I think Raul will want to cash in on him with 40-45M

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I doubt Mikel would fall in love with him. As someone who is a football mind and wants footballers on the pitch, I just can't see him having Auba being important piece of his idea. Time will show

Yeah Arteta will have no use for our top scorer and the only guy in our team that can bag goals. Don’t see how we could fit him in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom