• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The reason why I wasn't too worried over his slow start to the season is because you know he'll go on a run like he did last season. The guy is a genuine end product machine.

He was getting chances as well but just missing. Like open goal misses. You knew soon he’d be smashing them in.

Reactions: A_G

Plutarch

Aubameyang's first goal against Fulham was brilliant. The way he collected the ball in a not-very-promising position, turned quickly and scored from that angle was a great piece of play. His second was a fine finish as well.

Multipass

He is likeable and he can play. Just a great combination. I really like how when Lacazette got the first, he was straight of the bench to congratulate him. Other world class strikers might resent the team mate that’s caused him to be played out of position and off the bench.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm just going to say it, he and Laca are not far off Henry and Bergkamp as a partnership. There, I said it.
I'd back this - in terms of overall output so far, this can be argued. In the relatively short time they've been at the club (at the same time), they've contributed a hell of a lot. A couple more goalscorers elsewhere and we could be cooking soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom