• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He really isn't a problem at all. If he scores a tap-in every game and does **** all besides that, I'm happy.
True, but that only applies if you play as CF. Tap in and losing every ball on the right wing isn't good enough, but tap in as a CF and using someone else as a creative RW would be just fine. I'm not having a go at Auba, just stating the obvious that the only attacking formation that worked for us this season was when we played with 2 CFs.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What’s his position then? Because he’s ineffective centrally. Can’t quite use that acclaimed world class speed in the wings either , so tell me, what’s his position?
He’s not ineffective centrally though, he’s in the team to score goals and he does that better than most in the league. Aubameyang is the least of our problems.

I think we can get more out of Auba and Laca. I'm not a believer in luck but some of the chances they have missed this season is hard to explain unless you call them just unlucky.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ramsey? Sure, don’t expect him to string two good games back to back. I’d love to know his thought process with those plays he was trying to make in the red zone sorrounded a collapsing defense.
I'm not a Ramsey fan. I'm fine with him leaving. He's put together multiple consecutive good games this season. It's a bitter irony that a manager seemingly has rediscovered the best way to utilize him now that he's off.

ksarp

He’s not ineffective centrally though, he’s in the team to score goals and he does that better than most in the league. Aubameyang is the least of our problems.

When was he last effective deployed as a lone striker upfront?
So his only mandate is to score goals, fine then needs to score consistently and especially, score important goals.

ksarp

I'm not a Ramsey fan. I'm fine with him leaving. He's put together multiple consecutive good games this season. It's a bitter irony that a manager seemingly has rediscovered the best way to utilize him now that he's off.
He has? Which two games were that?

ksarp

I'm quite amazed at the negative comments about Auba, he's our top scorer, one of the top in PL and he's managed that by not being at his best. Rather than complain about him we need to ask why? Get him in the middle, send in decent crosses, and his game will improve. I'm more than happy to have both Auba & Laca in the middle but we need to help them with creative players, we're not using Özil so we need to decide who will feed them in the middle. Perisic would help!

What u call negative comments are just honest observations of a £56M striker, who can’t be deployed alone at the top ( zero “ post up” game) , was alleged to have the ability to “ burn” players in a foot race ( yet to happen) , and CONSISTENTLY misses highly favorable chances. I’ve never seen a player so easily bullied off the ball like Aubameyang. Vardy should find the comparison insulting just for that alone.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When was he last effective deployed as a lone striker upfront?
I don’t know what you mean by effective. When the whole team is struggling you can’t expect the lone front man to shine.

Arsenio Venger

What u call negative comments are just honest observations of a £56M striker, who can’t be deployed alone at the top ( zero “ post up” game) , was alleged to have the ability to “ burn” players in a foot race ( yet to happen) , and CONSISTENTLY misses highly favorable chances. I’ve never seen a player so easily bullied off the ball like Aubameyang. Vardy should find the comparison insulting just for that alone.

This is all false. All this and he has managed 17 goals. If he’s all that, and he “fixed it,” I imagine he’d score 45 goals according to your logic. And have you seen Vardy this year? Have you see his output? Get out of here with that. Vardy couldn’t sniff PEA’s jockstap.

I’m trying go figure out who this perfect striker is that’s available. Aubameyang has done his job it’s not his fault our defense stinks.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Ok so you've observed this but as I said, people should ask why? You cant blame our 17 goal CF when he's not getting service and our defence is falling apart. Yes he's missed the odd chance but he's also scored when you wouldn't expect it, the one vs Spuds springs to mind, that was worth £56m alone! 2 goals and 1 assist in that game btw.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
So his only mandate is to score goals, fine then needs to score consistently and especially, score important goals.

He has scored:

1 goal when we were behind
7 goals when we were drawing
3 goals when we were winning by 1 goal
3 goals when we were winning by 2+goals

Only 3 of his goals in the Pl haven't been important. He's in a slump atm, but as long as he can keep getting on the end of chances he'll be fine.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Fastest ever to 25 goals, joined us the same age Wrighty did. If he stays fit he could feasibly go down as one of our striking greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom