• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Think he'll also get to 100 goals fastest. Henry took 181 games I think. He's currently at 28 in just 44 games.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
he's got world class pace and world class ability to be at the right place and timing his runs. everything else he's fairly average at. But then again there was Inzaghi who was terrible at everything but always seemed to be at the right place at the right time and got a **** load of goals.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Genuinely think his pace is a myth sometimes. :lol:

Love him but sick of him dropping so deep.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Actually can’t believe what I’m reading here

City and Pool (and full strength Sp**s) aside I could think of a bunch of prem teams PEA would walk into today, and when I say a bunch I pretty much mean the rest of the league- what is this? lmao

You guys do know he’s lightning fast right? What pace are you waiting to see I’m confused

Not one for YouTube vids, but some examples of this guy leaving man for dead. Admittedly, penalty area seems to be crowded vs Arsenal usually but PEA pace being a myth is lies - do your research.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Actually can’t believe what I’m reading here

City and Pool (and full strength Sp**s) aside I could think of a bunch of prem teams PEA would walk into today, and when I say a bunch I pretty much mean the rest of the league- what is this? lmao

You guys do know he’s lightning fast right? What pace are you waiting to see I’m confused

Not one for YouTube vids, but some examples of this guy leaving man for dead. Admittedly, penalty area seems to be crowded vs Arsenal usually but PEA pace being a myth is lies - do your research.

The list of strikers on Auba's level in the PL starts and ends with (vomits) Kane. Aguero is still excellent but in decline and not even a nailed on starter for City anymore in spite of Jesus really being nothing special at this stage. Firmino may be the better fit in Klopp's system but Auba is a superior player. For people who just sat through years where we had Chamakh and Giroud leading the line to actually be sitting here complaining about Auba who is at worst the joint best striker in the league is absolutely mental. Ok so he's not Henry. Nobody is. Van Nistelrooy often had quiet matches where "all he did" was score goals. Are there asterisks next to those titles he helped win United or does nobody give a f*ck? He scored, we won. Case closed.

DasBootist

He may not be classified as an out and out forward, but Salah is also on Aubameyang's level. It's going to be a tight one for the Golden Boot.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The list of strikers on Auba's level in the PL starts and ends with (vomits) Kane. Aguero is still excellent but in decline and not even a nailed on starter for City anymore in spite of Jesus really being nothing special at this stage. Firmino may be the better fit in Klopp's system but Auba is a superior player. For people who just sat through years where we had Chamakh and Giroud leading the line to actually be sitting here complaining about Auba who is at worst the joint best striker in the league is absolutely mental. Ok so he's not Henry. Nobody is. Van Nistelrooy often had quiet matches where "all he did" was score goals. Are there asterisks next to those titles he helped win United or does nobody give a f*ck? He scored, we won. Case closed.

I completely agree with this.

Main reason why I struggle to say he should be starting for City and Pool is because they are obviously doing way better than us results and performance wise. Secondly like you touched on, Pep and Klopp demand a certain type of graft from their strikers that I am unsure PEA would suit.

I can’t think of a striker in the league and in many leagues I’d rather have tbh. He hasn’t always played as striker for us his well, so his stats are actually incredible - he’s (imo) somewhere in the realms of some of the best strikers we’ve had here. Not saying he’s Henry ofcourse but he’s definitely elite.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
People are moaning about Aubamenyang now?

I ****ing hate this habit that's formed in the social media generation of getting online and picking out the most negative possible perspectives. "he's almost top scorer but he's still ****".

Football is a game of infinite variables. For the first time in ages we have two top strikers. Why are we finding this so hard to enjoy? ****ing hate this generation of over analysis. "he's got to score that". "you can't miss those". "take away his goals and he's not a top striker."

He has kept us competitive during a difficult season. World class positioning and pace. Makes excellent use of his attributes.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He may not be classified as an out and out forward, but Salah is also on Aubameyang's level. It's going to be a tight one for the Golden Boot.
Yes he's a great player. It's a shame he's started diving so much though. It really does spoil it for me.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Diving doesn’t bother me as much as it does a lot of people tbh. Think it’s part and parcel.

One of our players have the chance to go down in a must win game we’re 1-0 down with 10 mins to go and he does the honourable thing, I dunno how I’d feel.

Salah gets kicked in anyways and after CL final can you blame him? Another topic for another thread I guess.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Ahh yes the "all he does is score goals" argument as if scoring goals is not the most important thing in a football game (short of winning it).

We should just swap him for Giroud, cos clearly scoring goals consistently is soooooo 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom