• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Like I have stated before, he is a one dimensional hack. He brings NOTHING to the table other than scoring.
This is just so embarrassing. How can a player be right in the thick of a Golden Boot race(like he has been every year for the last 5-6 years) and be a hack? :lol: He and Lacazette both get questionable service on a weekly basis and still have 2 of the best goals/minutes played ratios in the league. If you're going to say ridiculous things maybe spice it up a bit and say that Mustafi is a great defender or something. This particular line of nonsense is really boring.

Batman

giphy.gif
Yeah 3 tap ins against our hopeless backline. How impressive. :rolleyes:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I really like him and think he is good but when he isn't scoring he is pretty frustrating. We're better off with Lacazette as the lone striker as he gives us more even if he doesn't score. We need to find a way to integrate both in the line up or consider rotating. Or better would be to take it game to game.

Batman

I really like him and think he is good but when he isn't scoring he is pretty frustrating. We're better off with Lacazette as the lone striker as he gives us more even if he doesn't score. We need to find a way to integrate both in the line up or consider rotating. Or better would be to take it game to game.
I think they could thrive as a pair with Özil operating behind them but with our shaky personnel we can't really properly fill the roles behind that front 3. I definitely believe that a fit and on song Özil paired with a revamped defense(new wingbacks and CB) makes a 352 really viable.

ksarp

Considering his output , he is best deployed as a “ change of pace back” as we call it in the NFL. Basically as a super sub.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I think they could thrive as a pair with Özil operating behind them but with our shaky personnel we can't really properly fill the roles behind that front 3. I definitely believe that a fit and on song Özil paired with a revamped defense(new wingbacks and CB) makes a 352 really viable.
I think that could potentially work on paper but it would put too much pressure on the rest of the team and in the PL currently you're up against 4 wide players so just the fullbacks to work the wings would be pretty difficult. That would end up cutting up the supply to the front 3 anyway.

thierrytheking14

Sorry I can;t stare at Fecking RamaPOES anymore. SA politics is so depressing. Better to stare at Blackeard, my Male Siamese Fighting Fish (betta)
You'll have to forgive my ignorance when it comes to South African politics matey.

I have a hard enough time getting my head around the so called politicians here in Northern Ireland, the prospect of following other politics is too much to bear!

nick gould

Aubameyang should always start as a 9 and Lacazette should be used as back up.
Based on their record in the premier League this season you could argue that Lacazette is just as good. He played less minutes and he doesn't take penalties and yet, he is only 4 goals behind the Auba. We should use them the way we use Ramsey and Özil. Alternate them depending on the opposition. We can even play both for some opposition.

ksarp

Based on their record in the premier League this season you could argue that Lacazette is just as good. He played less minutes and he doesn't take penalties and yet, he is only 4 goals behind the Auba. We should use them the way we use Ramsey and Özil. Alternate them depending on the opposition. We can even play both for some opposition.

I think he was trolling. That said in about 15 minutes , we’ll get a sample of Aubameyang at the 9. I predict very little fluidity between midfield and forwards and lots of turnovers up top. I hope I am wrong!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You'll have to forgive my ignorance when it comes to South African politics matey.

I have a hard enough time getting my head around the so called politicians here in Northern Ireland, the prospect of following other politics is too much to bear!
Fair, not expecting you to know sa kak.. fyi, Cyril Ramaphosa is our president.

PEA been poor so far

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba got 19 goals in all competitions still on target to finish with 25-30 goals this season. Since joining he got 26 goals in 40 league games. Elite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom