• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A hattrick of hattrick for our captain at The Arsenal.

Nice to see him smiling with the match ball at the end, hopefully gets his career here going again!

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
One thing is for sure, he hasn't really declined physically. It's really down the manager to get the best out of him, or play him LWB.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba will increase our chance of scoring goals when he play CF this is normal guy got 88 goals in 150 Games that's enough said put him as CF and stop forcing Laca he can be super sub.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
One thing is for sure, he hasn't really declined physically. It's really down the manager to get the best out of him, or play him LWB.
not decline but Malaria did affected him he looked tired it's not a joke illness but agree about the manager he should stop forcing it and put him LW so he can fit Laca in the side.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we don’t score in the league ASAP it might be worth digging Ted drake up and seeing what he can do
Ted_Drake_crop_%28Tolnai_Vil%C3%A1glapja%2C_1939%29.jpg

He was 27 when the war broke out, and would probably had even more goals had the football not been suspended.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I just got to do it and I’ll stop after this one, promise:

BuT HEs LoST aLL HiS PacE.

phew, much better.

Jokes aside this is one thing I never subscribed to, and thankfully neither did a lot of other fans. He still looks as quick as he ever did, it’s most noticeable when he’s closing the ball down.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We all know he is our best player and need to focus on his strengths. He has proven it throughout his career that he is star number 9. Arteta is responsible for his off form shifting him to wing.

Lacazette off the bench is good.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom