• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAFC

You haven't seen the Barca-Game yesterday did you? Don't want that **** in an Arsenal shirt. Insulted the keeper after Messi whipped in a free kick and was always involved in nasty stuff. Didn't stop after the game as well. He continued to insult espanyol players in the tunnel.

Take it you wasn't around to see Patrick Vieira then?

ChampagneFootball

With regards to this search function on Twitter: couldn't he just go back and retrospectively delete the tweets that make him look foolish?

Sweggeh

No, i wasn't. Was he really as bad as Suarez? Biting people, insulting players, hidden fouls etc?
Not at all. Vieira was usually defending himself and his teammates, and had a tendency to over commit to challenges at times but I don't remember anything malicious or dangerous from him the way Suarez does.

Also Suarez dives and tries to con the ref with his systemic cheating, which Patrick never did. Whatever Vieira did he did it straight up, like a man. Similar to Roy Keane. None of this diving, faking injury and attacking players behind the refs back that the likes of Suarez and Costa do.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You haven't seen the Barca-Game yesterday did you? Don't want that **** in an Arsenal shirt. Insulted the keeper after Messi whipped in a free kick and was always involved in nasty stuff. Didn't stop after the game as well. He continued to insult espanyol players in the tunnel.

Weren't they the same players that were trying to injury Messi etc all game?

Mad to turn down Suarez, guarantees titles.

Oh_Snap

Weren't they the same players that were trying to injury Messi etc all game?

Mad to turn down Suarez, guarantees titles.

From what i saw both teams played nasty but Espanyol had to end the game with 9 players which i found highly unfair since Barca didn't step back as well. The Refs are just really bad in Spain and easily influenced.
If they'd give a yellow card to every player that demands a yellow card for an opponent the game'd be over after 15 minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom