• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 1 Aston Villa | Wednesday 31st August 2022 | KO 19:30 BST | BT SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

1498374F-4694-4645-BA5D-637F74334805.jpeg

Predicted line up for them (considering no injuries in their game today):

3F9EB2E7-40DF-44AF-B91D-5AE45C850DFF.jpeg

Our team should be (6 players should be enough to beat that side):

0351503D-46F4-485A-A197-0D72BBC5BB78.jpeg

In all seriousness, they’ve definitely got quality in their side but we should have enough to beat them. I’d go with the same team as yesterday (if Zinchenko is fit then he comes straight back into the side) but possibly go with Eddie and Jesus together in place of Saka as I’d give him a rest before OT on Sunday, lad looks fatigued.

Going for a 3-1 win and once Saliba goes full Diego, the celebration police will be out in full force 🚨🚨🚨

A2E2B5DB-87FB-4F50-AD51-31140159450C.jpeg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Tierney really struggling. Not good.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Haven’t heard the Emirates this loud in a long time. Gonna have to make the pilgrimage soon.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sambi giving me faith though

Its all about positioning, movement and rotations around the ball. And I dont even think Sambi has it down properly yet.

That's why Sambi looks comfortable, Elneny looks comfortable. Despite high pressure and fouling from the opposition. This is what I mean @yorch44

Of course, it goes up a level when Zinchenko and TP5 start.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What we'd give for a couple Ljunberg/Pires type scoring midfielders who guarantee at least 20-25 goals between them.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Are these crosses intentional? Cause they all look sh*t

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It was coming.

Our system is ****ing superb ladies and gents. Our various ways to move through the thirds is up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom