• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

Pop Tart

Established Member
They got moved to 4:30, as it's the reverse of 34 (Granit's number) and the whole league wants to pay tribute to the GOAT today.
Granit needs to wear a t shirt with xhaka 4:30 on it . Hopefully he stunners his teammates and manager and the fans in attendance

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Been great thus far. Will probably miss this as I’m out.

Wbu?

Yeah been decent, was out last night and I’m knackered. Will probably watch this, hope Xhaka has a great game.

Desperate for Everton to go down.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Last game of the season and I just wanted to say from all my years watching Arsenal, I will never forget this season. I wasn’t blessed enough to see us lift the Premier League or reach the UCL final. This year, Arteta and the players gave me a feeling of pride like never before. The future is bright

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Won’t be watching after three kicks in the D.ck by Arteta at Brighton. Have to watch non Pl matches for now and hope i can stomach watching City win Europe as well. Thanks for crapping in our stew 3 years in a row with late season collapses. I hope we lose 5-0 maybe that will speed the demise of this tactically inept cult leader that has hijacked my beloved club.

Go wolves free us from this delusion that Arteta is an elite manager

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good vibes at the house of Hammerton pub on Holloway Road…
Currently stuck with my two terrorists, while significant other is in Canada visiting relatives, any further news on nice pub crawls will not be appreciated!

Ljonin

If Saka is fit to start, it would be really ****ing weird to leave him out for the final game of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So nelson can't even start in these games why he signing new contract?

Really hoped he start today ahead of Trossard or Saka but mikel treating this must win game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom