• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Bournemouth| 27/11/16 | K:O 14:15 (GMT) SS1

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I said this already and I'll say it again. Bring in Holding as RB.
He played there before. Technical player, who knows what to do with a ball, if needed can dribble. Bold player, not Carl "backwards" Jenkinson. His IQ and defending impressed me this season.

I would do it as well. Heck, I would even put Mustafi there and and have Holding slotting next to Kos. Jenkinson is a disaster waiting to happen.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Maybe this will be the debut of the vaunted Xhaka/Rambo midfield duo? Bournemouth are no mugs but we SHOULD have too much for them. Bournemouth are a team that will come to play and whilst that will cause us some problems, I do expect our superior quality to get us over the line in the end. It'll be a struggle though based on the tripe we've served up recently.

One thing I'll say is that the team has shown a remarkable ability to fight back in games and that bodes well for this or any game coming up as they'll fight/struggle to the end to get a result.

The clean sheets have dried up and not surprising really with the manner in which we've been unable to control & dictate games recently, however, we do seem slightly more sturdy than in previous years.

Arsenal need the 3 points massively to consign another poor November run to the rubbish bin. As poor as it has been, we've still not lost & I'd be really surprised if we did that on Sunday.

Whomever is in midfield has to show the ability to link defence to attack and get the ball into Özil & Sanchez in dangerous areas - without that, we'll struggle to breakdown Bournemouth.

SYS

Wenger revealed there were no injuries from the Paris St-Germain draw on Wednesday.

He said: "I don't think from the other night we have any injuries. Everybody should be available. Cazorla and Bellerin are still out, so we have no one coming back.

"Lucas is in training today, he could be in contention Wednesday."

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Man he is bitter...

Technically he's a Bournemouth player. He's there till the end of the season, he doesn't want to rock the boat and have the fans turn on him a bit. Needs to endear himself to them.

He should've done a Calum Chambers though, he simply tweeted this before we faced Middlesbrough;

Malky

Established Member
If Wenger insists on playing Ramsey at CM then he needs to play Xhaka alongside him!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
If Wenger insists on playing Ramsey at CM then he needs to play Xhaka alongside him!

Saturday against Bournemouth with all respect, we should try to play Xhaka in the COQ role and Ramsey and Özil as the other CM's. if this doenst work it might be very hard to find a successful CM partnership.

Technically he's a Bournemouth player. He's there till the end of the season, he doesn't want to rock the boat and have the fans turn on him a bit. Needs to endear himself to them.

He should've done a Calum Chambers though, he simply tweeted this before we faced Middlesbrough;

He is an Arsenal player. We are his fans. He owes Bournemouth fans nothing.

Should just have shut up about this. Speaking about it just makes him come across as he is bitter.

N

NotAUserName

Cech - Jenkinson, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gibbs - Ramsey, Xhaka - Walcott, Özil, Sanchez (Ox) - Giroud.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jack is one of those weird players that can't take a piss without Arsenal, non Arsenal fans, media etc, analysing his every move.

Normally that attention is only for the player that his reached a certain level.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Whoever Jack is supporting pleased he isn't playing. Would be the best midfielder on the park & Coq would most likely injury him. Would love to see those two given a run in the future though.

HK_Gooner

He is an Arsenal player. We are his fans. He owes Bournemouth fans nothing.

Should just have shut up about this. Speaking about it just makes him come across as he is bitter.
He should support Bournemouth. He plays for them, not us. He's not an Arsenal player right now. Completely lame for people to think that he should be neutral on this.

I'm as hardcore a fan of Arsenal as anybody here, but it's just a game. Cut the guy a break. Do you think being neutral is going to go over well with his current teammates? ffs.

9jagooner

Ox can't play on the left. fans who want him there will be the first to slate him if he doesn't perform to expectation.

Polar Bear

2-1 to us with Walcott and Sanchez scoring. It will be a close game I reckon. We can't afford another draw, its worthless, might as well lose. These draw won't get us anywhere if we want to win the prem. 3 points is a must for me

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
No Giroud starting and especially no Ramsey

It'd be nice to have a convincing win though the novelty might go to our heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom