• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Where do we go from here? Even if we get a draw tonight we need an honest appraisal of the league and where we are in relation to it.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Still amazes me that so many were happy for Ramsey to leave.

Plug’s been pulled on our midfield.

Aaron was running that team. Willock's far off him (yet with a question mark) and there's no runner, no dynamo, no one with his vision in there. And still, for everyone saying Ramsey had no technique and was just flashy at times, he did create surprising moments and was pretty good technically; he also had good understanding with e.g. Özil. Massive mistake by the club to let the next "natural" captain and its best player go.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can't see how you blame Freddie for this one. Players had plenty of opportunity to go up but couldn't put it in the net. Don't see what he could do about that.

You don’t see how you can blame him for getting the team selection wrong from the beginning? Take of the yellow and blue glasses.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'm beginning to think that we don't necessarily have **** players, just a ****ty mix of players - midfield and central defense in particular.

Reactions: A_G

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Welcome !

0_championship-teams-layout-2019.jpg
Our friends await us..

Kingofthebongo

Perhaps Wenger, despite being passed his prime, was still holding Arsenal beyond their capabilities. These next few seasons will give us a better picture of his legacy.

Stop wasting your energy on anything other than Kroenke out. The players, the coaches, the tactics, the managers, the fans, all of that are a consequence of the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom