• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Baby sitting for the neighbours kids. Get them to bed for 7, hot milk, quick story and watch Prime on the iPad. All good.
You offered your services on an Arsenal match night. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.. I don't even look after my own kid on matchdays. I scream at the TV and she looks after me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Going by Freddie’s comments, I take it Pepe won’t be starting :(

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Can't believe I will not be able to watch this again :(

If the team doesn't perform today, I will have run out of hope.

If the players can't raise their game for Freddie's first home game, crowd behind them 100% for the first time in a long while, playing a team who really aren't good away from home, then my friend we might aswell forfeit all the other games this season because I can't see us winning any.

Tonight is where the revival will start. (False start but hey it is better than not winning at all).

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I hope that we start with Auba, Pepe, Martinelli and Özil up.
We need attack more.

RichWeath

Has anyone had luck with IPTV offerings ?
They advertise thousands of channels and ALL sports channels can be seen through an IPTV app on 4k UHD smart TVs ?

I have it, it's ****i g good, used to be very erratic but they've cleaned the servers up and I've been able to watch EVERY Premier league, bundusleague, Spanish, French matches.
I paid somewhere between 45_60 for ayear

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I have it, it's ****i g good, used to be very erratic but they've cleaned the servers up and I've been able to watch EVERY Premier league, bundusleague, Spanish, French matches.
I paid somewhere between 45_60 for ayear

do you have any link mate? send me a dm please :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is it about the managerial magician who out-performed his squad cost for 20 years? That'll put them to sleep in no time.
Nah, it's about how good wizards can be portrayed as bad wizards by stupid idiots ranting nonsense on social media. Doesn't sound exciting, but you haven't seen my manic impression of DT. :lol:

Underhill

-----------Auba
Martinelli --- Özil --- Pepe
x-------------------------x
Tierney--x----x--------Bellerin

x is whatever at this point. noone is showing anything.

GoonerJay24

This is why I brought this up. Seems really unfair on all of you guys who.. Let's face it the culture of the premier league started there in England, yet we're the ones benefitting from the end result.. Anyway, interesting reasoning etc.

Many more valuable things in life originated from third world countries, that we English benefit most

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Match is on at 11.15 pm for me. I've had a looooong day. Not sure I can stay up to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom