• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I usually don't let results negatively impact me too much these days but this was quite depressing. Possibly the most soul crushing game since the 8-2, the only thing I can compare this to. Completely different circumstances, games, etc but it's that rock bottom feeling where you just don't know where the club is going from here. Thankfully in 11/12 season we managed to come back from that. Now it all seems hopeless. No idea who'll come in as manager, Pochettino is a pipe dream let's be honest, as is Rodgers. We know they're not coming now anyways. The players are either not good or just don't give a ****. Some of them a right dickheads. It's horrible, it feels like it's a completely different club to the one I fell in love with. The only thing that's the same is the crest.
Worst run of results since 1977... We're in that horrible situation where you don't want to play another game, because you just can't see how we're going to complete 90 minutes and finish in a winning position. Hopefully this really is rock bottom; sometimes you have to go there to be able to rise again.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Can we not just put the 4 people who voted for a Brighton win in charge? They seem to have their s**t in order.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I usually don't let results negatively impact me too much these days but this was quite depressing. Possibly the most soul crushing game since the 8-2, the only thing I can compare this to. Completely different circumstances, games, etc but it's that rock bottom feeling where you just don't know where the club is going from here. Thankfully in 11/12 season we managed to come back from that. Now it all seems hopeless. No idea who'll come in as manager, Pochettino is a pipe dream let's be honest, as is Rodgers. We know they're not coming now anyways. The players are either not good or just don't give a ****. Some of them a right dickheads. It's horrible, it feels like it's a completely different club to the one I fell in love with. The only thing that's the same is the crest.
The team we had back that day was disaster and we made mistakes to not act quick in transfers and let Nasri Cesc situations drag on. Now things are different we have decent team but there is big problem with confidence and tactically seem unbalanced the board will have to get new manager soon get team confidence back make them better defensively and rebuild in summer because honestly 75% of this team shouldn't be here next season

HBL

Established Member
Need to try something different, Özil experiment clearly isn't working. I'd be tempted to try one of these:

Auba - Laca/Martinelli
Nelson - Xhaka - Guendouzi - Pepe
Kola/Tierney - Luiz - Holding/Sokratis - Bellerin
Leno

Martinelli - Auba - Pepe
Guendouzi - A mid that can run
Xhaka
Tierney - Luiz - Holding/Sokratis - Bellerin​

Malky

Established Member
Atleast this should put to bed the option of Arteta with no experience turning things around.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I hate watching Arsenal now. Literally hate it. If anyone wants tickets I'll transfer both of mine free of charge. I've done my time.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Having wanted us to get Nuno I have accepted it wont happen, not feeling to bad about Fat sam at this point

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ah rite, apologies. I thought this was a kneejerk post and everyone was getting benched. :lol:
It was more to do with trialing a team that may lack experience but has more balance than the current first team lineup were seeing with Auba, Laca and Özil all shoehorned in. What a team with some movement and energy would look like in all the mid and attack areas.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Disgusting. The club is to
The team we had back that day was disaster and we made mistakes to not act quick in transfers and let Nasri Cesc situations drag on. Now things are different we have decent team but there is big problem with confidence and tactically seem unbalanced the board will have to get new manager soon get team confidence back make them better defensively and rebuild in summer because honestly 75% of this team shouldn't be here next season

We dont have a decent team you only think that.

We did better years ago because the league was less competitive. Even at our worst then we were better than mid table teams because they were crap.

We are player for player a mid table team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Disgusting. The club is to

We dont have a decent team you only think that.

We did better years ago because the league was less competitive. Even at our worst then we were better than mid table teams because they were crap.

We are player for player a mid table team.
Not disagreeing with you about that yes league got more competitive but team we have should really win against Wolves Crystal Palace Southampton and Brighton at home not take 3 points from 12 even midtable teams do better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom