• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Please Vinai - make a cut throat decision. Give him the sack tonight...don't you dare fvcking go to sleep until a suitable replacement hired.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You cant chat any amounts of **** apart from Arteta picking Xhaka to start.

Xhaka has essentially lost us that game. We were on the front foot and looking like scoring. We would've done it as well.

Not many people will be able to get the club out of this mess.

Yeah fair point.

Just needs the club to back him in January with MBappe and De Bruyne so he can play true Arteta ball.

Mohamed7

we would have won easily if not for that stupid red card /s
No, we wouldn't have. Yes, we had bit or urgency after the break with some decent chances but it could have easily faded off. We were horrible in the first half and didn't deserve to win.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Southampton Everton Chelsea next. Great we my be 18th by then i mean we can't score we creating so little and confidence all time low.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Not only do we have a team full of bums but also idiots.

Also what’s the point of Willian? I’d rather have Nelson out there than this washed up bum.

We are really up against it.

Legend14

Established Member
My issue is that he plays the same players and has not seen that they are not good players anymore. Willian is no longer dynamic. Bellerin is not reliable or exciting. Laca makes no impact. Xhaka slows everything down.

Each week I say the same and each week I have to watch these players lose. He can’t be that stubborn. Mix it up ffs.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
What Genius decided to pick the coneman over Poch, Allegri, heck even Ancelotti lmao.

We had better managers in the league already - Rodgers, Hassenhuttl, Potter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom