• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglist57

Established Member
giphy.gif

clearly I don’t get your sh1t joke or your written English

Reactions: roz

It's not nearly as bad as the position we're in, not even close. Look at the finish last season, look at the Cup. It should be better than that now.

I agree on that but its just not good enough. Look at the players starting today, Leno, Xhaka, Elneny, Lacazette, Holding, Willian even my favorite Bellerin. I wouldnt have them starting for Brighton. Thats majoeity of our starting XI.

Then Auba lacks form. Thomas been injured, Gabriel looks good but defense regressed since we had him. Pepe is 72 M worth of ****.

I have zero faith in this squad. New manager can come in and make them work hard for 3 months. But their mentality man. They will turn back to **** soon enough.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Imagine watching the first half though and going yeah this is the Arsenal I want to see.

Can’t hide behind Xhaka.
Definitely not the first half but what we started to see in the early second half was more like it. Just wish we could've seen us push on instead of have to play with 10 men. Sucks ass.

bergholt

Gabriel looks good but defense regressed since we had him.

There are only 4 teams in the league who have conceded fewer than us this term:

10: Sp**s
11: Man City
12: Chelsea
13: Villa
14:
15: Arsenal, Leicester, West Ham

Admittedly we're packing the midfield but still, not sure defence is really the problem. Gabriel's fine.

Let's play Aubamawang

It's at a point now where Arteta needs to give our young players more starts. It's not a coincidence that our best players have been Gabriel, Tierney and Saka. At what point does Willian become droppable? The senior players are clearly playing poorly, and the longer he leaves it, the more points will be dropped. Does anyone think this squad in its current run of form will make it to 40+ points?

There are only 4 teams in the league who have conceded fewer than us this term:

10: Sp**s
11: Man City
12: Chelsea
13: Villa
14:
15: Arsenal, Leicester, West Ham

Admittedly we're packing the midfield but still, not sure defence is really the problem. Gabriel's fine.

We are still making such blunders that I dont think solid defense would make. We need to limit errors leading to conceded goals.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The stubborness to change the lineup is pushing me to the Arteta out side. It may be optimal for to get a new manager with the new players January.
I think we'll see some changes after this match since we're done with the Europa group stage. Smith-Rowe on the bench is a hint of that. Arteta will be forced to change things now that Xhaka is out for the next three matches. Will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom