• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Friday, April 23 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
In the begining of the season, the general consensus here was that we were going to challenge for top four at least be a lock for top 6. But now AM is telling me our players are not good enough for top 8.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
EzsCWBsWEAAIC4u

Hell, I'm saving this image 🤣

arsmile

Established Member
we were terrible again...

but all the nonsense aside

if leno didnt throw the ball in his own net then there would have been something to get out of the match...

I'd struggle to rile up the manager out push after a goalkeeping error...

I think if we pull off the EL win- then he'll have earnt next season. If not...then he wouldn't and we should change in the closed season.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
The buck always stops with the manager anyway but if anyone wants to have a go at the players explain this.

Auba - without an argument one of the deadliest strikers in Europe for the last half a decade. Pretty much guarantees you goals...on course to have his worst season since he established himself.

Partey - proven world class midfielder who has shown his qualities over a number of years in both la Liga and CL...we haven't come close to getting those kind of performances out of him.

Willian - was one of the league's best creators last season..must have lost all his skills literally overnight.

Pepe - tremendously potential if used in the right way...it seems we are actively sabotaging any chance he gets to fulfil those promises.

Ceballos - after initial bedding in period he was beginning to show what he is capable of...regressed alarmingly.

Saka/Martinelli - showed huge quality and maturity in their first season and should have kicked on....hasn't happened.

Leno - was outstanding apart from few weeks in his first season, contender for our player of the season in both last 2 seasons...is starting to wobble a bit now.

Now is it possible that all these players have started to go backwards, regardless of their age or position or is their something fundamentally wrong with our coaching/managing?

Can't think of a single player who has improved without any doubt. Tierney could be a shout but then again he always performed like he does now, he was just injured a lot before.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We didn't play well, but we had the chances to win these 2 games...yet we keep dropping points from the dumbest errors ffs :lol:

Please just sort yourselves out for the Europa though lads.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arteta's abilities aside, he is right about the "offside" decision.

That was just pure corruption on display. And its because Arsenal dared to take money away from the PL with the ESL, nothing else.

Just adds to the ****ing rot this game is about now, and once Arsenal make it back to the Champions League again will I probably walk away from this mess the game has become now.

This game is dead.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ha ha, now that's a new one.

I told you, football is dead. If you havent being paying attention when Wenger spoke about saving the game with FFP, financial doping and the like all those years ago, then I dont know.

If football is dead for you what the hell are you doing here? Leave us zombies to enjoy the dead sport as we wish to see it, and go hang out with the living.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If football is dead for you what the hell are you doing here? Leave us zombies to enjoy the dead sport as we wish to see it, and go hang out with the living.

Dont worry where I go, and what I do. That's my business.

Its ok to disagree with my view, just as I disagree with yours. That's what a forum is for.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
That offside decision is ridiculous, they really need to figure out a better way to use VAR. It was a dive anyway so whatever, but football is gone.

As many wins as losses after 33 games, lmaooo.. This is the worst Arsenal league season I've ever seen, pathetic.

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The buck always stops with the manager anyway but if anyone wants to have a go at the players explain this.

Auba - without an argument one of the deadliest strikers in Europe for the last half a decade. Pretty much guarantees you goals...on course to have his worst season since he established himself.

Partey - proven world class midfielder who has shown his qualities over a number of years in both la Liga and CL...we haven't come close to getting those kind of performances out of him.

Willian - was one of the league's best creators last season..must have lost all his skills literally overnight.

Pepe - tremendously potential if used in the right way...it seems we are actively sabotaging any chance he gets to fulfil those promises.

Ceballos - after initial bedding in period he was beginning to show what he is capable of...regressed alarmingly.

Saka/Martinelli - showed huge quality and maturity in their first season and should have kicked on....hasn't happened.

Leno - was outstanding apart from few weeks in his first season, contender for our player of the season in both last 2 seasons...is starting to wobble a bit now.

Now is it possible that all these players have started to go backwards, regardless of their age or position or is their something fundamentally wrong with our coaching/managing?

Can't think of a single player who has improved without any doubt. Tierney could be a shout but then again he always performed like he does now, he was just injured a lot before.

I'll accept your argument except on Leno and Ceballos. Leno always had howlers in him, even back at Bayer. Ceballos is 2nd rate regardless of who manages him.

Willian is Arteta's mistake. No one signs a 32 yo player whose sole reason for playing is staying in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom