<

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Oct 22, 2020.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Oct 25, 2020.
  1. Arsenal Win

76.2%
  2. Draw

19.0%
  3. Leicester Win

4.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Rewatching the goal, you see that Xhaka and Gabby switch places, probably due to the pace issue.

Gabby goes out and Xhaka gets left behind as he cannot keep up. Leaves Mustafi in no mans land and partly to blame for not staying on Vardy. Another one to blame is the one who didnt close down Tielemans.

Poor poor poor, but this is what happens when you dont take your chances. Massive wake up call.

2. Blaziken

Blaziken Active Member

If top 4 is our "target" we should just give Wenger back the job?

Kav likes this.
  3. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Can we stop comparing Partey to Vieira too only because they are both black? It’s embarrassing and a massive insult to Patrick.

Sanchez11, dka91, Kav and 2 others like this.
  4. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief

[​IMG]

5. Papa Wonga

Papa Wonga Well-Known Member

We need a manager who's vicious, we need a manager who tells **** players that they are ****. We need a manager who's **** himself..

We need a manager who knows that our greatest creative midfielder is sitting at home with nothing to do

We need.....

[​IMG]

Kav likes this.
  6. SA Gunner

He does, that's why we look like Stoke City.

7. carter777

carter777 Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

We need Gunnersaurus back in action asap

Mo Britain and Kav like this.
  8. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

It caters to teams that press high and leave spaces in the full back areas for us to attack. Against a team that’s willing to sit back and let us have the ball it stifles us so much offensively.

9. KrissKringle

KrissKringle Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Papa Wonga

Papa Wonga Well-Known Member

Did Özil piss in Arteta's cornflakes? No way in hell did he give him a clean slate.

And now look where it's left us, a team with no creativity. Bring back emery, 6-5 was exciting football.

11. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

Who was doing that? He's nothing like Vieira. Nobody is like Vieira in football today.

Sanchez11 and GDeep™ like this.
  12. Troopz

Troopz Established Member

The manager deserves full blame imo but we’ve also stacked our squad full of limited players.

Lacazette, Nketiah, Auba, Willian etc all can’t dribble with the ball. Kick and run merchants.

13. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

No one will ever be able to live up to that comparison tbf.

GDeep™ likes this.
  14. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan Trusted

Jheeee spoiler alert.

DanDare likes this.
  15. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

You know, I initially had no plans to watch this game. It just so happened, however, that I arose from my slumber at the 50 minute mark and so I thought "why not catch the rest of the match?"

I hate this godforsaken club so ****ing much.

kash2 likes this.
  16. Anders Harbo

Anders Harbo Well-Known Member

Mustafi coming on instead of Luiz caused this defeat. Gabriel was left alone with both attackers, and obviously he had to commit to the man with the ball.

Makingtrax, Jae and blaze_of_glory like this.
  17. SA Gunner

Despite our **** play...

WE WERE ****ING ROBBED.

That goal would have given the game to us tactically, we would have won that game.

18. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

give it a rest...at 0-0 I was worried that we were playing into Brendans hands...and said so ...and you started talking about negativity and bad posting and trolling .... please be open to discussion and to learning about football.

this has nothing to do with winning or losing...we were saying this during the game... but you only want to label people.

19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

I’m fed up. We look really really bad and the signs tell me it’s not going to improve much.

krengon and OnlyOne like this.
  20. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief

Yeah not seen it yet. @KrissKringle spoiler that

OnlyOne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.