• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
We are losing to a team that was 19th before the game and if they win they go up to 18th. We are truly ****ed.

I am very sad and angry about the state of arsenal.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Who are you betting on winning today and who do you want to win, mate?

Flamengo is kind of my team here in Brazil, but our fans are just insufferable. Kind of like pool or Mancs are.
im a botafogo fan and i really like Gallardo so....
anyway its going to be a fantastic game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't think we deserve the draw, but this time wasting from Soton is surpassing my hate for Binnery right now.

Why you lying for? You’ve been attacking me for being positive?

I only attack your calls being wrong all the time.

And I ain't lying. You have seen my posts in Emery thread were I say something like "I hope Emery and the boys have been working hard during Internationals break.", etc.

junglist57

Established Member
I for one will not watch another match until he is gone.

pathetic on so many levels. The problems today were not just down to poor officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom