• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We dominated the first half but got done by a brilliant goal. We did well to get to 1-1 at HT. For 75 minutes, we played well and then completely lost it. I think the team was split as to whether to defend or attack. Partey, Xhaka and Gabriel gave away free kicks in dangerous areas and Leno went to mush. Other than that, the team gelled really well. ESR and Ode were the best players but there was a general cohesiveness and no 3/10 performances for a change. As for the pen, you wipe someone out in the box and it should be given. The ball had gone, hence the debate. Laca, the penalty aside was rather poor with his shots and we desperately need a new striker. It's a morale winning boost and gives us confidence going in to Thursday. A word to the ref as well. I like Oliver and I'm told our record with him in charge is bad but imo, that's been down to us in the past. Another ref would have bottled that sending off and penalty decision. Added to the hand ball he didn't give against Gabriel earlier in the season and we've got a fair deal. It's a nice change but we still have yo take our chances better. We beat the spuds. I'm buzzing. COYG

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Such a pity there was no fans for this one, and such a pity we can't go to the pub to celebrate.
Spare a thought for a coffee drinking fellow supporter. The last 15 minutes with the caffeine levels sky high, anxiety setting in and heart racing along.

I am sure beer is a lot healthier for watching football.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
First game I've missed for a while, got the prediction right though :) Looking forward to seeing the highlights!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Absolutely no doubt there, its clear to see. A lot of jealousy stemming from the early Wenger days, where a mainly foreign team + manager shat all over these English players and refs.

The Saka penalty overturn against Leeds was one of the worst I’ve seen this year but because we ended up winning easily it’s forgotten about.

When decisions go our way it seems they have to clear a higher bar than say Utd who just seem to get a penalty every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom