• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Remember, this team couldn’t get out of their own box without giving up 3 100% chances in the build up under Emery. Now look at us, buid-up FC

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This is basically a friendly. Arteta just having a very long preseason.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Commentator just said Lacazette has had his problems with an ankle injury recently

That doesn't explain fully why it feels he's running through mud. He feels heavy.

Still, his output through 3 season's has been subpar for what we paid for him. Good player, but not enough to make Auba play on the wing or to keep us from taking punt on someone else and bolstering the squad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That doesn't explain fully why it feels he's running through mud. He feels heavy.

Still, his output through 3 season's has been subpar for what we paid for him. Good player, but not enough to make Auba play on the wing or to keep us from taking punt on someone else and bolstering the squad.
It wasn't an excuse from me, just reporting what the commentator said.

He hasn't scored enough but I also don't think he's had the ideal conditions to suceed here either. Really needed to sign him a few years earlier..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom