• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Why the hell are our supporters seemingly the slowest in reaching their seats?

Every other club has their fans show up earlier & the grounds are practically full before kick off. It's unseemly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
58% possession and 5 shots for Wolves in the first 9 minutes

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s so easy to get out of our trap when we’ve had an extended period of possession.

I feel like no attention is paid to maintaining a shape/structure while in possession of the ball.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why the hell are our supporters seemingly the slowest in reaching their seats?

Every other club has their fans show up earlier & the grounds are practically full before kick off. It's unseemly.

All the good beers from Camden Town Brewery I think...granted that should have meant that when we had Foster's...it should have been packed 20 minutes before kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom