• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Sunday, November 29 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Terrible.

Aston villa, leicester and now wolves. All 3 teams and man for man you could easily say we have better players than them in those positions. It aint a personell problem

Blaziken

Players or not Arteta cant improve them and is tactically way to conservative. we got what we deserved and it shouldn't come as a shock..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hope Arsenal media people really happy now sacking emery and get Artera a job that too big to him not knowing fans are not patient specially for top 6 clubs. Well done

They say weed is a gateway drug and it’s true.

I don’t even play video games anymore, dedicate myself to sourcing and smoking the highest quality crack.

Proud of you. Just know when to get out, this is the life for the young ones, those who can actually stay in job and smoke crack. Oh, I miss those days, 12 hours shifts 7 days a week in the fish factory and still partying over the weekends. Unbeatable!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Emery did well before coming here and is doing well again after. I don't think any manager sorts this out.

Reactions: Jae

Kav

Established Member
So was I premature for saying that Arteta is walking a tightrope a few weeks ago?

When I said I was concerned about the wolves and Sp**s game I was told that I shouldn’t worry about them.

I really don’t understand how so many have blind faith in Management when the proof is in front of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom