• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Bournemouth | Sunday 6th October | KO: 14:00

Should OnlyOne be banned from making match threads if this is his standard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Remember when Wenger use to bring on flamini and Gibbs late on.

3 points is 3 points and puts us one behind City. Truly excellent all things considered.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Xhaka just all over the place on that counter. Awfull footballer

OSBK

Established Member
Auba has been garbage today. He may end up scoring a goal but the guy literally hasnt won a single contested ball upto him today.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Kolasinac should never play again after the international break. Tierney better stay fit or I have some beef with those nonces up north.

Toast

Established Member
Seriously, Bournemouth are now playing three at the back, pushing the rest of their team up. So we have a chance to play one-on-one with our three attackers, but we take one off so it becomes 3 v 2. Emery's instinct appears to always be to defend the lead rather than extend it. Disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom