• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don't know why the Premier League persists with giving us the lunch time kick off, it never pays off for us :lol::lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Disappointed Nelson is coming off but cant complain, wasnt a good half. Good to see Pepe. Still think Laca and Auba together is not as good an idea as people think this season.

Don't think Nelson was bad at all , just didn't get a lot of ball .

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Don't think Nelson was bad at all , just didn't get a lot of ball .
It wasn't a terrible half by any means but he was not a threat at all. His movement also didn't precipitate getting on the ball today. I'd have kept him on coz he wasnt bad but I can acknowledge that he was ineffective.

I will say that the way the attack setup didn't help him. Al 3 attackers were quite ineffective. Think this may be an Emery problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom