• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 18/12/05

Gooner_Girl

If our goal had been allowed could have been a different outcome. Yet again a ref's decision can affect the game. We were alright in the 1st half then we went ****e. Could have been worst 0-5 if robben wasn't stupid thank god he was. January we need at least 3 new players- replacement for vieira definetly.

A

Anonymous

After the Chelsea game, I hope some fans here finally realize that we lack muscle in the middle of the park and pace at the back.

Has Wenger lost the Plot? I really do not think so, yet anyway. However I am reserving my final opinion until the January Sales. I think at least he deserves that.

Is Henry captain material or should I rephrase should he have been sold instead of Vieira?

This game answered the question for me. Vieira has a big influence in the middle and was a true Captain. As far as I am concerned Henry can go and swap
telephone numbers with the opposition. No heart, No passion. In fact I find he is a major burden on the young players.

I also want to mention, I believe the money was available for Wenger, but he refused to use it. Call it Ego or stubbornness. Because of this neglect the team I love dearly have suffered.

Some people say, trust him a, and have faith. How can we? Yes, he has done miracles in taking the club to this level, but great coaches should have the
Responsibility to maintain it or try to maintain it. Some say he tried to get Batista, but surely must have another backup somewhere. I can think of graverson
would have been a good bet on a short term basis.

A

Anonymous

Anything that can considered positive or worth printing can be found on page 1.

Burn the thread.

Dj_F_swift_the_gooner

Teams knows how to play US NOW!!!

Put 5 men in midfield and starv the lif out of Arsenals passing game...
Also kick them all over the place and stop them playing!!!

Chelsea did this,Bolton did this,Newcarstle did this,West brom did this!!!

Vieira could rough it out and battle for the ball , fab & flam cant do jak, face reality people.
Man utd will play 5 in midfield again and kick reyes and gilberto all over the place at old trafford ( same scenario)

We all need to keep the faith in Arsenal at this present stage , because i think this break and the january transfer could spark our season again and get us back into 3rd or 2nd place...

chelsea cant play football they clearly had to rough us up!! Essien is a dirty ****!! Drogba should be in a theatre nuff said!!

No1 will ever beat our unbeaten record:D

kanooo

Ok. It's been 3 days since the match but I had to come to terms that we are horrible at the moment. Reality hurts ...

Actually, I think we did ok in the match, IMO (by our own horrible standard nowadays).

But Chelsea were just too much for us on the day. We couldn't break them down and we couldn't live with their counter attacks either.

Now, I'm just realistically hoping that we will finish in the top 4 this season so that we won't miss watching Arsenal lose in Europe next year ... :)

kanooo

Dj_F_swift_the_gooner said:
We all need to keep the faith in Arsenal at this present stage , because i think this break and the january transfer could spark our season again and get us back into 3rd or 2nd place...

Even to get 2nd or 3rd is looking really bleak at the moment. Liverpool and Man Utd will have something to say about that.

The Boltons and the Sp**s should somehow slip up - although they're doing well at the moment. And Wigan won't be playing Champions League football next year, will they?

Army of Me

Established Member
we have to realise that 4th is a realistic goal, and anything more than that is a bonus, which isn't the end of the world; all that really matter when you dont win the league is playing in europes top competition.

Vieira could rough it out and battle for the ball , fab & flam cant do jak, face reality people.
Man utd will play 5 in midfield again and kick reyes and gilberto all over the place at old trafford ( same scenario)

chelsea cant play football they clearly had to rough us up!! Essien is a dirty s**t!! Drogba should be in a theatre nuff said!!

Good point... Should we change our style of play...?

jaguars4ever

against_all_odds said:

chelsea cant play football they clearly had to rough us up!! Essien is a dirty s**t!! Drogba should be in a theatre nuff said!!

Good point... Should we change our style of play...?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No, not yet.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom