• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Saturday 26th December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd like to see ERS start in midfield. I'd like to see us line up 433.
Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Tierney
Ceballos Elneny Ers
Saka Nketiah Martinelli

Pretty sure Gabriel is back but I might be wrong and if Martinelli is injured then Pepe on the right Saka on the left.

Yes Gabriel is available, just one game suspension. If Martinelli is available I'd go with your selection.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We'll get something today and the paella prick will be acting smug after the game.

As long as Xhaka and Bellerin don't waltz back into the team, I'm very neutral on team selection. I think Laca and Martinelli should start after showing something on Tuesday.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Listen, I'm Arteta out as it stands, propably one of the more ardent ones, but I just can't bring myself to want us to lose to Chelsea, let alone fat frank.

Jack badmon

Going from Alexis, Walcott and Iwobi to Auba, Laca and Pepe, monumental downgrade it has to be said.

Ok let’s not get it twisted let’s not rewrite history, although that was a nice goal Walcott and Iwobi were trash footballers overall for us. I know Walcott scored 100 goals but he is still not levels. I don’t think it’s a downgrade at all rather our management has been downgraded

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Look at the 2nd goal, Arteta would have an aneurysm if we tried to play like that with such movement and quick tempo passing.

How dare this not include Özil absolutely spinning that overrated fraud Kante!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ok let’s not get it twisted let’s not rewrite history, although that was a nice goal Walcott and Iwobi were trash footballers overall for us. I know Walcott scored 100 goals but he is still not levels. I don’t think it’s a downgrade at all rather our management has been downgraded

Nope they're far better than what we have now. I think it says more about Laca and Pepe tho and how bad they are.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
4-1 Chelsea win. We go behind early due to a Leno error, setting the table for a miserable day. Gabriel claws one back from a set piece to give us false hope right after the 2nd half kicks off and then Fat Frank brings Giroud on for his hattrick consisting of a scorpion, towering header and penalty conceded by Luiz. At full time he tussles Arteta's hair like you do to child sized men and it's revealed to millions that it's a wig and he's actually as bald as Pep with none of the managerial ability. He resigns in disgrace not embarrassed by his shambolic coaching but the facade of lustrous hair gone forever.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You know Xhaka's going to walk back into the starting eleven :lol:

From what I read he's pretty much always been the managers pet from the Wenger days. Proper suck up.

Giroud has to score against us today. Arsenal 1 Chelsea 2

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Iwobi's first calendar year at Arsenal was a level above anything Pepe has produced for us, anyone saying differently either has an agenda or didn't watch us back then.

Iwobi was like Pepe, a very up and down player, but his good periods were better than Nico's.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka starting, they're already releasing the propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom