• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday 29th December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Actually disgusting this game, sat watching this with my in laws family who are all Palace fans.

Getting slated here.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We need a new midfield badly. Torreira is good at running around after the ball but he has no positional discipline, him ad Guendouzi is a midfield you can tear apart.

Our midfield needs a lot of investment. We can't go the whole season with Guendouzi/Torreira.

Torreira was immense for most of this game, Guendouzi having an awful game has killed us, we haven't been able to keep the ball

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
**** me. Even though we got ****ed again. This is Arteta's Arsenal after only a few training sessions.

He cannot account for these **** ups and this **** of a ref.

Get this man some players this window.
Amen. We clearly don’t have enough in attack. Need better wingers.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The ref has been bad for both sides. Luiz, Guendouzi could’ve been off for us too.
The main problem is that we can’t play well for 90mins. When Arteta saw how the game was going lacazette should’ve been off for Pepe since we turned into counter attacking.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Struggle to see why people on here rated this Chelsea side with Lampard - ****ing dirty ****, typically comes from the manager!

Find it hard to really blame them for trying to take advantage of Pawson's pathetic attempt at refereeing tbh

mpower2540

Chelsea are better than us. People calling them bums, they’ve utterly bossed is this half. Lack of quality has cost us here. Lacazette has been rubbish, Guendouzi is as overhyped as they come
We're robbed. End of.
Rubbish, we’ve been utterly bossed since Chelsea changed their shape. They have better, stronger players and inviting the kind of pressure we were was a recipe for disaster. The intensity and shape was better but this team in terms of quality is way, way off. Also Guendouzi is the most overhyped player I’ve seen at this club, ****ing rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom