• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Wednesday July 15 | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 35 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You’re right AMN deserves to play. It frustrates me that whenever young players like him move up a level as he did at Wolves they’re ignored for 3 more games and then blamed for being unable to save us in an emergency.

I like Hector as a person but I’m not sure what he can do that AMN can’t. We’ll regret losing him.

What does it take to get a chance? Effecting the game off the bench should allow an opportunity.

He needs to rotate for this game though. So AMN, Nelson, Torreira, Willock, Soares should all get a chance.

Malky

Established Member
Mustafi, Luiz and Kolasinac must start. Can’t rest them for this beating.
Even though I feel sorry for the rest of the team going out there with these 3 losers in defense, they deserve the beating they're about to be on the end of.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ec6AlWiWoAEcGWJ

MikeVinna

Established Member

Moves well for a player with a sore back who’s injury situation ‘hasnt changed’. Amateuristic way to go about this from the club.

Edit: regardless of what he does and doesnt offer on the pitch, I imagine Mesut is pretty amazing in training. Just seems like that kind of player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ready for what exactly? season is over and he won't start against Man city so he may as well book his holiday.

Joestlaachmkr

Imagine if we win against Liverpool and Sp**s lose against Newcastle.. That would have been a wet dream.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nelson - Auba - Pepe
Saka - Xhaka - Ceballos
Tierney - Luiz - Holding - Cedric
Martinez​
This is the lineup I want to see. Maybe Willock starting ahead of one of Xhaka/Ceballos aswell. Will be super tough going against Liverpool but it would be nice to see an XI that I think would be more cohesive on paper tested in a match.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What minute will Liverpool go 2 up in?

I’ll go for the 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom