• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So weird, I soak up every minute of football under Arteta and enjoy it sooo much, yet it just totally freaks me out and I want it to end now with a win just to be safe.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sadly you know it's Arsenal and a 2:0 lead at half time means nothing.

With Arteta I get a different feeling.

First 15 should be interesting however, and fitness levels.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Ffs I bought wifi on the flight because I was so pumped and it sends me to the US and my VPN has no Brazil servers. Guess I'm stuck with you lot.

Any links?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
James sitting in the MU dressing room after 45 mins up against Kolasinac:

6e4.jpg

I’m so conflicted with Kola cos sometimes he’s just a one dimensional brute that can be a liability but everyone know I love muscular footballers I’m big poppa pump.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We won’t be as good 2nd half I think, just hoping for a mature performance to see out this lead..

Especially with our fitness levels.

I want us to hold the ball and neutralise them completely. A third goal would be nice too.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We haven't played with the same intensity as at Chelski so I dont see us getting tired after 60 minutes. Hope we let them chase the ball for a while.

Let's play Aubamawang

"Arsenal have scored eight goals from corners in the Premier League this season, two more than any other team.

The modern-day Stoke."

BBC trolling us a little there! Maybe it's a good job Emery is gone. I don't think anyone expected us to change our play style to something more akin to the hatchet men at the Potters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom